Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Hey SG, what's this about a Sims expansion pack you bought? :wink: Our Sims aren't going to start having wild(er) parties now are they? :giggle:

It's very cool :up: I haven't had any 'play' time yet; just massive set-up, but yeah it's called 'Nightlife' and has tons of places to go; nightclubs, parks, restaraunts :up: it's gonna kick ass :)

I got Jem and Pop Bono's wedding done right before I went and bought the expansion, so here is that:

PBJWedding.jpg

PBJrec.jpg

PBJWeddingcake.jpg

What a lovely wedding!

:sad: <-- sheds a few tears at weddings again.

SG: I've been seeing Sims Nightlife expansion packs at my local Target stores and thinking of you. Glad you bought one. :wink:

Say, isn't there some sort of rock star Sims expansion pack too? :wink:

jobob said:
What a lovely wedding!

:sad: <-- sheds a few tears at weddings again.

SG: I've been seeing Sims Nightlife expansion packs at my local Target stores and thinking of you. Glad you bought one. :wink:

Say, isn't there some sort of rock star Sims expansion pack too? :wink:

there is a superstar expansion for Sims 1, not for Sims 2 :wink:

and Hello Jo :D :hug:

Diane L said:

Gee, when I was your age...

...there was no Internet. :reject:

and people didn't have personal computers, missy! And we walked to school! In the snow!

At least it was flat where I lived, so I don't have to lie about walking uphill and downhill in the snow ...

the rockin edge said:

what move did you break it with?

I just broke a 1/2 inch with a knife-hand strike and a 1 inch with a palm fist :)

I have to perform it in front of my class with a presentation on Thursday :yikes:

Patti---I'm a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, so I was practicing my breaking technique :)

circa1992 said:

I just broke a 1/2 inch with a knife-hand strike and a 1 inch with a palm fist :)

I have to perform it in front of my class with a presentation on Thursday :yikes:

Wish I could do that for a presentation I have to give soon -- that would really get my audience's attention. :yes:

jobob said:

Wish I could do that for a presentation I have to give soon -- that would really get my audience's attention. :yes:

:lmao:

I'm afraid though because I know I could break it...I've broken probably around 80-90 boards :shrug: It will just be embarrassing if I mess up and don't break it on the first try, which does happen :uhoh: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom