Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosa!! :wave: :hug:

I got the B/W to show a halfway decent picture and static-laden audio. Adam was very animated, which is just the way I like him!!! Even though the picture wasn't good, I could still see the Silver Foxiness in the man!!!

And Jenna Elfman rules because she loves U2 AND owns a pug dog (my favorites!)!!!

OMG Wow! That was so fucking cool :love:

She did better this time than any before. I still like it better without, but hey :)

and My mom made me come out and watch on the big screen with her.

she was like 'Is that Adam? thats the one you talked to?" and then she said that Larry was hiding in the smoke/cloud. :lol: I told her he probably did that on purpose :wink:

sami0201 said:
Edge stomp :love: :cute:

Whoa Mary, chill! :wink : I personally just don't like her in this song :shrug :

Me neither :|

But OMG a short blonde in the front row looked like my friend that's there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :scream: :love:

AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE U2!!!!!!!! :mad: :angry: :grumpy: :madwife:

proposal.jpg

popAdamDianehouse.jpg

Kanye West thanked U2 :happy:

Guess what? My dad got TiVo to tape U2 like literally the second they came on, after working on the TV for the last 2 hours :hyper:

BonosRosaryBead said:

:lol: Sorry it's WildHoney (using an Alt as to scared to go past 20,000 :yikes: )

we meet in Boston :drool:

:lol: Of course I remember. The screen through me off, but the Bono's Chest location rang a bell. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom