Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

I'd just like to say I second this sentiment. :crazy:

DG :laugh:
That song is pure lyrical genius. :wink:

Reminds me, the other day I was walking through chapters when all of a sudden I hear...
Cooooow tipping
(Hey, is that Lou Reed?)
Cow tipping
(Isn't he a vegetarian....)
Cow tipping....

:lol:

Jem :hug:
Hope you feel better, sweet dreams. :lemonlove:

That song. :crack:

Hi and bye Jem!! :hug: Feel better, and stay for a little longer next time...I miss you!! :heart:

DG :heart: How are you? Sorry I haven't replied to your email yet either, same situtation as Bri. :crazy: :hug: I beg for your forgiveness. :bow: :wink:
Teachers decide to pile on the work the week before break starts. :happy: :|

Math :madwife:

It would help if my math teacher wasn't awful. She makes us feel like morons if we ask for help and so basically I have to teach myself the math. :|

Wild and Sami :hug:

My break isn't until April. But we just had February vacation.

And after April vacation, seniors are out of uniform! :happy:

Hi Sarah and Jez :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'd just like to say I second this sentiment. :crazy:

:hug:

I have a test tomorrow on all the material we've covered since winter break. :crack: Cumulative tests are the worst! It's 25% of my grade and I have a very high B in the class so I NEED an A on this test. :crazy: I have never gotten a B in math, I can't get one now!! :banghead:

daygloeyes2 said:
Back.

OMG, I heard the best song today! It's called "I'm In Love With A Stripper."! Look at the lyrics. Aren't they brilliant? :happy:

Goddamn Lil Mama
U know u thick as hell u know what im sayin
Matter fact
After the club u know what im talkin bout
Me and my niggas gone be together u know what im sayin
I aint gon worry bout them really though
Im just lookin at u
Yea u know
U got them big ass hips god damn!

Got the body of a goddess
Got eyes butter pecan brown I see you girl
Droppin Low
She Comin Down from the ceiling
To tha floo
Yea She Know what she doin
Yea yea yea
She doin that right thang
Yea yea yea yea ea
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm N Luv wit a stripper

She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
Im N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin

Im not goin nowhere girl im stayin
Im N Luv with a stripper

Out of all the girls she be the hottest
Like n the way she break it down I see u girl
Spinnin wide
And She lookin at me
Right in my eyes
Yea She got my attention
yea yea yea
Did I forget to mention
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause Im N Luv Wit a Stripper

She can pop it she can lock it
Teddy Penderass down I'm bout to see this sexy girl
In My bed
She don't know what she is doin
To my head
Yea She turnin tricks on me
Yea Yea Yea
She dont even know me
Yea yea yea ea
I'd have got her over to my crib to do that night thing
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

To quote Ferris Bueller's Day Off: "I weep for the future." :|

I love that song, DG! :angry:

:wink:

Hi girls, how are you all? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I love that song, DG! :angry:

ehrly.jpg

:angry: x like, a million. :angry:

sami0201 said:

I have a test tomorrow on all the material we've covered since winter break. :crack: Cumulative tests are the worst! It's 25% of my grade and I have a very high B in the class so I NEED an A on this test. :crazy: I have never gotten a B in math, I can't get one now!! :banghead:

Oh....I have one of those in science on Thursday :uhoh: and with everything that's been going on, I'm not sure how that will turn out :|

I'm sure you'll do great! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Math :madwife:

It would help if my math teacher wasn't awful. She makes us feel like morons if we ask for help and so basically I have to teach myself the math. :|

Teachers like that suck. :angry:

I LOVE my teacher as a person, but as a teacher she sucks too. :lmao: And I have her first period, so she makes all her teaching mistakes in our class and then knows how to do the examples correctly for the rest of the day! And she doesn't curve our tests. :happy: :|

sami0201 said:

I would kill for a B in math. :lol:

Last year, I got my highest grade ever in math: a B-. :happy:

circa1992 said:

Oh....I have one of those in science on Thurday :uhoh: and with everything that's been going on, I'm not sure how that will turn out :|

I'm sure you'll do great! :hug:

:hug: I'm sure you will too. :wink:

That's so horrible about your friend, I'm so sorry. :sad: :hug: Was it sudden? If you don't want to talk about it it's fine. :heart:

sami0201 said:

Teachers like that suck. :angry:

I LOVE my teacher as a person, but as a teacher she sucks too. :lmao: And I have her first period, so she makes all her teaching mistakes in our class and then knows how to do the examples correctly for the rest of the day! And she doesn't curve our tests. :happy: :|

Same here. I love my teacher personally. I've had her for homeroom for two years.

I loved my math teacher last year. I was in stupid math. :lmao: But she wouldn't move on until all of us got it and was sooo helpful. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

I would kill for a B in math. :lol:

Last year, I got my highest grade ever in math: a B-. :happy:

:lol: :hug:

I'm just nuts, I'm kind of obsessive about my grades. :reject:

And we got our transcripts today, and my class ranking fell like 10 spots!! It's because of my damn history teacher, I tell ya! :scream: :laugh:

sami0201 said:

My chem tests are cumulative :madwife:

Thank god my stats tests aren't technically cumulative. we only need the odd thing from earlier chapters. ( Thank you Dr V :love: )

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug:

I'm just nuts, I'm kind of obsessive about my grades. :reject:

And we got our transcripts today, and my class ranking fell like 10 spots!! :scream: :laugh:

That was me in elementary school. I got an A- in 4th grade and I cried. :lmao: :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

My chem tests are cumulative :madwife:

Thank god my stats tests aren't technically cumulative. we only need the odd thing from earlier chapters. ( Thank you Dr V :love: )

I think I'd kill myself if my chem was cumulative. :hug: :lol:

How is stat?? I'm taking AP Stat next year, but I can take AP Calc instead if I want to...which is easier? (if you've taken both)

Back
Top Bottom