Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K that's really weird SG! maybe there was something in the things you downloaded? :huh: but you said there were no virusses... I never had this with my (old) sims games, I had ALL expansion packs on a crap pc, and it worked...

VintagePunk said:

:|

Is he paying support for you? He should have to until you're finished with school. As for her, can she go to legal aid and take him to court? Not sure what your state laws are, but she should be entitled to something, and she's certainly not asking for much. :|

The laws here are that it's not required by law to pay child support once the child is past 18, and he filed for divorce in September a month after I turned 18:huh: Her lawyer is working something out where he'll have to pay it though!:rockon: On a side note, Kaf is posting a new caption series starting n page 14 of the caption thread and it's effing hilarious!!:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I know it's been frustrating for you, and I'm truly sorry you're having trouble with it. But this? :lmao:

:lmao: I was getting so pissed off, yelling at them WTF is wrong with you!?!?! :rant: :madwife:

:lmao:

but it's never funny when a Sim dies :shifty: Unless you have a morbid sense of humor :shifty: :giggle:

U2isthebest said:

The laws here are that it's not required by law to pay child support once the child is past 18, and he filed for divorce in September a month after I turned 18:huh: Her lawyer is working something out where he'll have to pay it though!:rockon: On a side note, Kaf is posting a new caption series starting n page 14 of the caption thread and it's effing hilarious!!:lmao:

I'm glad to hear that, I hope it works out for the two of you. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I was getting so pissed off, yelling at them WTF is wrong with you!?!?! :rant: :madwife:

:lmao:

but it's never funny when a Sim dies :shifty: Unless you have a morbid sense of humor :shifty: :giggle:

In the LS Sims thread (I think it was there) someone posted that she'd create sims and name them after an ex, then trap them in walls and watch them die. :lmao: omg, I laughed all day after I read that!!

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: So letting a sim swim with a fence around the pool is NOT funny???

:shifty::laugh: :wink:

actually, once I had a sim die in the pool because one of the other sims passed out from sleep deprivation, blocking the ladder and I didn't realize it had happened until too late :lol:

I've had them die of food poisoning before :uhoh: yes, I'm THAT bad of a cook :wink: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I think the sims are a really good outlet for latent cruelty. :shifty: :wink:

:lol: in the old game there was a chemistry set that was a lot of fun for turning sims into frankenstein monsters and such - the funniest part about the monsters were that they clogged all the toilets in the house :lmao:! WTF? :lol:

I'm so glad you girls are on...I was so bored earlier! :scream: I don't get my hard drive back till Wednesday, so I can't get any work done. Of course, if I had it here I probably wouldn't do it, but I'd find other things to do in order to avoid it. :shifty: And I'm not going over to my mom's today till after I pick Sarah up...and almost everything's done over there, anyway.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: in the old game there was a chemistry set that was a lot of fun for turning sims into frankenstein monsters and such - the funniest part about the monsters were that they clogged all the toilets in the house :lmao:! WTF? :lol:

:lmao: !!! The game programmer who did that must have a wicked sense of humour!

VintagePunk said:
I'm so glad you girls are on...I was so bored earlier! :scream: I don't get my hard drive back till Wednesday, so I can't get any work done. Of course, if I had it here I probably wouldn't do it, but I'd find other things to do in order to avoid it. :shifty: And I'm not going over to my mom's today till after I pick Sarah up...and almost everything's done over there, anyway.

funny how having something to avoid doing can motivate you to do a ton of other little things, isn't it? :lol: :yes:

and it is very nice to have company here during the day :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Avoiding work? Not me...:angel: I don't have any finals coming up next week that I'm not studying for :shifty: I'm glad you're here VP. I feel like it's been forever since I last talked to you:( I forgot to ask: How is school going for you? I hope things are less stressful now!

Sad_Girl said:

:laugh: I LOVED that chemistry set!!!

The love potions were funny aswell... since they work on whatever gender :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:laugh: I LOVED that chemistry set!!!

The love potions were funny aswell... since they work on whatever gender :lol:

even without the love potions I have a hard time keeping Sim Bono from falling in love with each and every sim be it male or female :lmao:

U2isthebest said:

Avoiding work? Not me...:angel: I don't have any finals coming up next week that I'm not studying for :shifty: I'm glad you're here VP. I feel like it's been forever since I last talked to you:( I forgot to ask: How is school going for you? I hope things are less stressful now!

I know, I haven't talked with you in ages! Since then, my laptop died :sad: But they were able to save the harddrive. they're putting it into a case so it'll be like an external that I can plug into any computer and use. But that won't be ready till Wed, and all my school stuff is on it. Also, my mom moved this past weekend, so I've been busy with helping her...packing/unpacking, getting things set up and arranged in the new place.

I met with my advisor a week and a half ago, and he told me not to even worry about school till I got things sorted out personally, so that was a huge relief. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

even without the love potions I have a hard time keeping Sim Bono from falling in love with each and every sim be it male or female :lmao:

:laugh: At least his sim is realistic!!!! Loveslut Bono :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

funny how having something to avoid doing can motivate you to do a ton of other little things, isn't it? :lol: :yes:

and it is very nice to have company here during the day :hug:

:yes:

I have a sink full of dishes just sitting there. If I had school work to do, they'd bug me till I got up and did them. Now? I seem to be surprisingly okay with them being there. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I know, I haven't talked with you in ages! Since then, my laptop died :sad: But they were able to save the harddrive. they're putting it into a case so it'll be like an external that I can plug into any computer and use. But that won't be ready till Wed, and all my school stuff is on it. Also, my mom moved this past weekend, so I've been busy with helping her...packing/unpacking, getting things set up and arranged in the new place.

I met with my advisor a week and a half ago, and he told me not to even worry about school till I got things sorted out personally, so that was a huge relief. :heart:

That's awesome for you!! I know how stressed out you were, I was hoping it would get easier for you.:hug: I thought my lap top died a few weeks ago, but it didn't:rockon: I'm so glad they were able to save your hard drive though! What a blessing for you! Aww, VP is a great daughter:cute: :kiss: you work way too hard my dear!

:lol: I don't know if any of you remember the song 'Lovefool' by the Cardigans, but that song just makes me think of Bono every time - 'Love me love me say that you love' :dance:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I don't know if any of you remember the song 'Lovefool' by the Cardigans, but that song just makes me think of Bono every time - 'Love me love me say that you love' :dance:

BD has said on MSN that it's been stuck in her head for a few days :laugh:

U2isthebest said:

That's awesome for you!! I know how stressed out you were, I was hoping it would get easier for you.:hug: I thought my lap top died a few weeks ago, but it didn't:rockon: I'm so glad they were able to save your hard drive though! What a blessing for you! Aww, VP is a great daughter:cute: :kiss: you work way too hard my dear!

Thanks. :hug: I'd been really upset and worried about the impending move, but now that I see her in the place, I know it's the right thing...it's going to be so much better for her. :heart:

a quick hello girls~ :wave:

ok, did a very fast browse of this page and saw the words "external HD that you can plug in"

*snicker*

Back
Top Bottom