Pleban Girls Party: A Party in Bono's Shirt and you are invited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

It's my fault :sigh:

Earlier she said she'd skip sections to prevent the derailing of the thread. And I responded saying I promised to behave...and well...I guess i didn't :(

no its my fault

:|

we said our sorrys anyway:(

this isn't directed at anyone in paticular but venturing into pleba is dangerous now....you cannot even comment without getting in trouble anymore.....

:hug:

Dismantled, it's not dangerous. You can comment on the pictures and stuff but going nutso like we go in here can get on alot of people's nerves. I'm not trying to be nasty. :hug:

Last edited:

Well, Siberia is all ours. Let's rock this joint :rockon:

africabono.gif

Dismantled said:

*firmly plants the Pleban girls flag in the frozen tundra.......

rock on!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

he he he....that pic of bman gettin his groove on.....lets pretend we are all the women dancing....and we are from africa...and thats our leader:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

Dismantled, it's not dangerous. You can comment on the pictures and stuff but going nutso like we go in here can get on alot of people's nerves. I'm not trying to be nasty. :hug:

yeah I know, but my sense of humor clash with others........I have a hard time not screaming "loosen up!!!!"

Hey girls, I edited out a few of the "dragon" pics because of forum/site rules.

Nothing personal and I'm not calling out anyone in particular. I want to let you guys have your chat threads in here so you can talk to your friends etc... If you could help me out by not posting pics we wouldn't allow in PLEBA either, I would really appreciate it. :)

neutral said:

Nothing personal and I'm not calling out anyone in particular. I want to let you guys have your chat threads in here so you can talk to your friends etc... If you could help me out by not posting pics we wouldn't allow in PLEBA either, I would really appreciate it. :)

sorry, I know I got carried away:( ...didn't mean to be disrespectful.

neutral said:

Sorry. My apologies.

well bri....we just got caned twice in 10 minutes.....:sigh: ...I think we should sit on this here frozen tundra and think about what we have done:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thanks for being so nice to us Neutral.....us rowdy gals are a handful. Sorry. :hug:

Cripes..I can see it now..I'm going to get myself booted from here. *sigh*

your right...Neutral was super nice to us:yes: When I saw neutrals avatar thingy in our thread I almost peed my pants...

~BrightestStar~ said:

You peed your pants?
I was trying to prepare myself to get my arse handed to me in a nice little easter basket...and then go cry.

I said almost bri...almost.....:rolleyes: :ohmy: ...well maybe alittle:reject:

happy easter! heres your ass! ha ha ha...I'm sorry bri.....its not funny:( ...but it is! picture this stupid huge pink bunny hopping down the trail with an ass in a basket:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom