Pleban Girls Party: A Party in Bono's Shirt and you are invited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, hello...............

Anyone there?

Oh Bri, i was catching up with the old thread&my you all have been diiiirrrrtttttyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mac: :macdevil: :shame:

Oh my, wheres i have been a total............................:angel: not!

It took me soooooooooooo bloody long to read all of that, since you have been extremely busy!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Hola, baby!!!!!!!

Did i see the captions?????? Did i ever!!!!!!! Hold me back!!

I'm still feeling seriously horny here 'coz of it!!!!! :giggle: :combust: And i have no sexy Irishman by my side like Wild to take it out on! :(

Oh that one about being defiled against a gravestone! OOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Jesus, that pic of him is SERIOUSLY HORNY!!!!! Every time i see that pic, it makes me think VERY bad&filthy thought like you won't believe!!!!!!! :evil: :drool:

VP? Why the mention, Bri? :confused:

Yeah, always horny where Bono is concerned!!!!!! :yes: :censored: :ohmy: :evil: :drool:

The other caption i liked was the one where he's leaning against the wall at the bustop!!!! Sounds just like him..........that slight cockiness that he has!!!!!!!!

As promised lastnite, i'm drinking some red wine, so i may get pissed and go CRRRRRRRAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Btw, love your Easter Bono ppic.....yes Bono let's go egg hunting!

Oh and what has u2 granny posted?

:giggle:
Uh oh...you're into the alcohol again. :hug:

Alrighty
The mention of Vp was for the one caption she did for me...she wrote the one about being defiled on religious icongraphy. :drool:

Mm...ya..the bus stop one was good too. I took some time getting to sleep last night...I kept playin those over in my mind...:drool: :combust:

U2granny posted those pants pics (the ones i posted here)...after I promised to behave. :wink:

I'm glad you like my easter pic :D

Last edited:
Hi Wild!!! :wave:

Happy Easter! :wink: Yes, what pics eh? I couldn't work out what the 1st one was but when i saw the 2nd i knew!!!!

I've just been reading a report by Bonofox about being a lucky atendee of the rehearsal show and let me tell you, it sounded AMAZING!

He/she? described how there is all this great lighting&confetti flying around AND at Beautiful day, it looks like a rainbow!!!!

I'm foaming at the mouth for this concert now!!

Bono in the flesh...:drool::drool:
boxinstand.jpg

Yes you naughty Brigtest you!!

That should be the BIGGEST news of the day here i would have thought!

I've missed you all tonite, so i've been DYING to speak you two!

Haha Wild! That's what i keep thinking!

If they knew what a dirrtttyy girl she really was! :lol: :censored:

Well i have a large red wine and lots of chocs in front of me, do either of you have anything?

Wild - Do you mean we're :sad: 'cos we have to wait 80&84 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom