Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
4.gif

Holy smilies Batman :lol: Just on briefly - going to the movie theatre to watch the Leafs game tonight (they damn well better win! :madwife: :wink: )

Hey Drea :wave: Just wanted to come in and put my black dot on the thread :wink: :lol:

Well, since you're not on for long, and since it seems no one else is on, I'm gonna head back to my lit paper.

Night :hug:

Sorry to miss you, Jez! :hug:

Enjoy the game, Drea. I'll be listening to the Canucks game in my car tonight. I have to do some driving while most of the game will be on.

Hi Jo :hug: :heart:

I'm doing okay. Just tired, but no big deal.

Anything going on exciting lately?

Oooo the one thing I don't think I've told anyone on here yet is I bought a new sewing machine last week. It cost more then some of the cars I've owned. Its computerized and everything. I want to make sweet sweet love to it. If it could clean my house I would marry it. :wink: :drool:

Russty! How are you? :hug:

Long time no see! Congrats on the new sewing machine. It does sound drool-worthy.

Not much exciting, except I've been doing a lot of applying for jobs lately. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Meh :shrug: I'm all right. Not great, but certainly not as bad as I have been or could be

:shrug: I suppose that's something.

Is it snowing where you are? The roads are a bit messy this evening. Not that bad, but just bad enough to mess up driving. Plus it's cold out.

jobob said:

:shrug: I suppose that's something.

Is it snowing where you are? The roads are a bit messy this evening. Not that bad, but just bad enough to mess up driving. Plus it's cold out.

Yeah. I'll survive. I'm learning how to bounce :wink:

Yeah, it's snowing pretty hard here, or at least steadily. I've heard it's supposed to get a lot better on Thursday though.

Hi Drea :wave: :hug: and Britt :wave:

Hey SG!:hug: I hope you feel better soon! It's snowing here too, but not so badly right now. We're supposed to get a lot during the night though. Thank God, I don't have to be anywhere until the afternoon tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom