Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey tanner_sis. :wave: Dont know if ive spoken to you. Im jem. Wlcome to PGP. :)

GG2. How excited are you aboue Dublin in August? :hyper: HOpe you're saving up loads, they have the best souvenier store called Carrolls. :lol: YOu have to shop there :drool: oh and Rhythm records. :drool:

Im excited for you.

coexit.jpg

bonoishot said:
hey tanner_sis. :wave: Dont know if ive spoken to you. Im jem. Wlcome to PGP. :)

GG2. How excited are you aboue Dublin in August? :hyper: HOpe you're saving up loads, they have the best souvenier store called Carrolls. :lol: YOu have to shop there :drool: oh and Rhythm records. :drool:

Im excited for you.

:lol: I'm trying! but I'm trying to save for the trip itself first now... I worked 13 hrs last week (holidays) and 12 the week before that... so I should be getting loads of money... then hopefully I've finished my exams in june, I can work all days then.. and I should get plenty :D

ack TS I hope they call you back! :hug:

hi jem..yeah just me usually lurking around..

and wow..wouldnt I love to go to Ireland! but there is college to do..:huh: maybe in a few years..but I remember someone telling me about a meet up in one of the xmas cards i got

bonoishot said:

Am ok thanks. Saw my dad on saturday. :wink: Was a relief, went well. :)

I heard about that! I'm so glad everything turned out for you!:heart: I see you're enjoying your adult beverage..:shifty:

what I would give for a Cosmo right now...:drool:

and bye GG! sleep well dear!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

I heard about that! I'm so glad everything turned out for you!:heart: I see you're enjoying your adult beverage..:shifty:

what I would give for a Cosmo right now...:drool:

and bye GG! sleep well dear!:hug:

adult beverages. :drool::shifty:

The Clarence Hotel so great Cosmo's, i tried some of my friends when we were there last summer. :drool:

NIght GG. :hug: Happy Dreams. :sexywink:

Hey BD. :wave: Your snow gone yet?

bonoishot said:

adult beverages. :drool::shifty:

The Clarence Hotel so great Cosmo's, i tried some of my friends when we were there last summer. :drool:

NIght GG. :hug: Happy Dreams. :sexywink:

Hey BD. :wave: Your snow gone yet?

They do?:hyper: Yeah, that would be the only reason for me going to Dublin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:shifty:

U2isthebest said:

I know! I hope you get it working again soon! Will it be back when the weather gets better?

I hope so too! I don't know though... I'm totally clueless when it comes to computers and technology so even if it's back, I don't know how to reconnect with all the routers-and-modems crap. And it's too freezing cold to stay here much longer... :(

Babydoll said:

I hope so too! I don't know though... I'm totally clueless when it comes to computers and technology so even if it's back, I don't know how to reconnect with all the routers-and-modems crap. And it's too freezing cold to stay here much longer... :(

Why would you have to reconnect all that? Those were affected by the weather too?:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom