Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodnight Jem! :hug:

JezSnape said:
Thora, radio can be so much fun sometimes, but hockey is better when you watch it. We're having our play-offs here, and my team is in the lead, so far :D

I totally agree. We didn't have a TV for a few years, and that was just when I was starting to love hockey, so I had to resort to listening to the games on radio. Thankfully the announcers were (and still are) a lot of fun. But of course it's much more exciting to see it.

That's great that your team is in the lead! My favourite team is in the lead for our division, which is always good news. Our playoffs start in about a month, so the craziness will start soon! :D I've already warned my roommate (she moved in with me this summer) to beware - during playoffs time I will be even nuttier than normal. :lol:

SG, I know :hug: I remember back in the good old days when I was on here every night, and far too late to :sigh: :lol:

You take care, ok? :hug:

I will, hon. I'm actually doing pretty well at the moment - one of these days I'll drop you a line and catch you up. You do the same for me, ok? I'm premium, so you can just PM :wink:

I'll be back later :wave: :hug:

Thora, I'm really sorry for doing this, but I have to take off. I've got to get up early tomorrow, and I need sleep, no matter what I try to fool my body into believing. It just won't listen to me :madspit: :lol:

Night :hug:

Great :happy:

Booked up to go and see a U2 tribute band that's playing near me

At long last :hyper:

They're called U2UK and according to their web site i'll be experiencing :ohmy:

The Big One! A full 2Hr Show featuring it all! From Early U2 to the very latest, usually including some acoustic numbers. Venue permitting extended stage featuring cat walk and possible B stage. The Full Tailored Lighting show is included.

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: remind me not to get in a fight with you Drea.... I don't want money thrown at me head!

:hmm: well.... depends.... notes I can handle :D

:lol:! The bills wouldn't stay in the air long enough to hit you :wink: My aim sucks anyway, so the odds of me actually hitting you if I throw coin at you... not good :giggle:

Alisaura said:
*gives Galeongirl badge saying "crappiest lead guitarist ever"*
... I found it on the floor of this kitchen in Dublin like 30 years ago... :shrug:

I bags crappiest learner bass player ever! :rockon:

*pins notice looking for drummer and vocalist*

:wink:

*volunteers for vocals, provided nothing outside an alto's range - and very limited at that - is acceptable :wink: (In other words Lemon is completely out of the question, unless you want it sung low :lol: )

WildHoney said:
Sorry i was just watching some of their video clips

"Bono" even bangs the drum during Love And Peace :applaud: :lol:

They seem pretty good and even mention interference as one of their links :ohmy:

The singer, Brady, posts on here every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom