Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/U2_GTA/

:lmao: :lmao : :lmao : :lmao : There's a pic to cheer anyone up :wink:

Thora :wave: I thought about you tonight when I saw Vancouver was playing *g* TO shut out the Capitals and are in the final playoff spot again :hyper: (At least till we meet Ottawa on Thurs :yikes: )

:lmao: Niiice.

That's awesome! WTG on the shootout! The 3rd period just started and we scored 21 seconds in. :hyper: This has been a great game so far.

Goodnight SG and Jo! :hug:

Seeya jobob and SG... Hello Drea and Thora and flybabe and Britt and ... *thinks* I'm sure I missed someone...
Hello everyone! :D :wave:

:hug: Drea... sounds like a crappy work situation you have there... :(

How are you guys today?
I'm ready for this work day to be over... Even when I do get enough sleep, I still want to fall asleep at my desk... :lol:

I'm doing great now. My favourite hockey team just kicked some major ass, and won the game. :rockon:

It was so hilarious - the crowd was going insane, and a woman even threw her bra onto the ice! :lol: Good times.

Alisaura said:
:lol: Go hockey team! :D Hockey crowds sound like they're as excitable as soccer crowds... :wink:

:yes: Especially when it's very close to playoff time. I've never seen or heard of anyone doing that before, so it cracked me up. The ref picked the bra up with a stick, and he had the most hilarious expression on his face as he got rid of it. :giggle:

Hi Molly!

Seeya flybabe! :wave:

Hey Molly and Weldy :hug:

I would have thought the hockey ref would have been a bit happier... it's not every day you get bras thrown at you! :wink:

Alisaura said:
I would have thought the hockey ref would have been a bit happier... it's not every day you get bras thrown at you! :wink:

:giggle: I think it was more disbelief that a woman would whip it off and throw it on the ice. I bet the fans in her area got a good show. :wink:

People are normally pretty civilized at hockey games here, but what the hell. :D It was very amusing.

I'm off for the night now. Goodnight!

How to tell if PLEBA has broken your brain...

- You're watching the ZooTV DVD, and during RTSS, you wonder if that was the first documented occurrence of Bonosleeves. :nerd:

- You're still watching ZooTV, and when Bono pulls his shirt open during WOWY, all you can think is "Moobs! :giggle: "

- You see the first Maserati you've ever seen on the way home one day, and check the driver to make sure Bono hasn't moved himself and his car to Melbourne. (It was probably the wrong colour anyway...)

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom