Pleban Girls Party - A new home for the Threadless Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:

Hey - *I'm* jealous of my avatar - cuz it's not me! :sad: But I'm going to 3 more shows so 3 more opportunities to try for my own version :shifty:
:wave: what are your next shows? maybe i'll see you?

Sad_Girl said:

b881ee35.jpg

:combust:

:combust:

bonosloveslave said:

Hey - *I'm* jealous of my avatar - cuz it's not me! :sad: But I'm going to 3 more shows so 3 more opportunities to try for my own version :shifty:

We'll do our best to get his attention drawn to you in Detroit :)

I only have to meet Larry now, and I've met them all face to face :hyper:

Last edited:
was adam that unbuttoned at the beginning of the tour? my oh my....

sami0201 said:

:up:
I'm not dreading it either...because I have no school Tuesday and then a 10:30 start on Wednesday!! :drool:

lucky girl. what's tuesday? we don't have a holiday then :grumpy:

sami0201 said:
did Adam get married :eyebrow:

or maybe I missed the whole ring controversy? :scratch:

It's a claddaugh(sp) ring, I know that for sure... but none of the pics I've seen show which way the heart's pointing! (This is very important! If the heart's pointing toward you, it means you're taken, pointed away, you're available.)

ruffian said:
was adam that unbuttoned at the beginning of the tour? my oh my....

I don't know for sure - I think these were actually first leg pics. But I know in TO on Friday night by the end of the show, his shirt was undone all the way down to his belly button :faint:

and Sami - Adam has not made any sort of official announcement about getting married. Who knows what the deal is with the ring. Edge is the only one who wears a wedding ring all the time, the others wear rings on that finger from time to time and don't wear rings there at other times.

They like to keep us wondering

Drea said:

It's a claddaugh(sp) ring, I know that for sure... but none of the pics I've seen show which way the heart's pointing! (This is very important! If the heart's pointing toward you, it means you're taken, pointed away, you're available.)

I have one of those on my pinky! I didn't know what it was when I bought it though :reject: then someone randomly asked me if I had a boyfriend and I'm like no, why? and they are like because that's pointing towards you! :lmao: I was so embarrassed I had no idea what it was! It was just a cool design!

Adam's probably says that he's taken, but it doesn't mean that you're married just because you're taken...unless he used it as a wedding ring :shrug:

He was wearing the ring the day I met him, but I wasn't exactly staring at it or anything. I don't know For sure which way it was pointing. - I think it was out, though. But he and Suzie just went on holiday together so :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know for sure - I think these were actually first leg pics. But I know in TO on Friday night by the end of the show, his shirt was undone all the way down to his belly button :faint:

and Sami - Adam has not made any sort of official announcement about getting married. Who knows what the deal is with the ring. Edge is the only one who wears a wedding ring all the time, the others wear rings on that finger from time to time and don't wear rings there at other times.

They like to keep us wondering

:yes: I always wonder why Bono doesn't wear a wedding ring :shrug: I don't think Ali does either...their preference! All I know is that they are the prettiest couple :cute: :giggle:

even though we all know we are a bit jealous :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
He was wearing the ring the day I met him, but I wasn't exactly staring at it or anything. I don't know For sure which way it was pointing. - I think it was out, though. But he and Suzie just went on holiday together so :shrug:

where did they go?

sami0201 said:

Adam's probably says that he's taken, but it doesn't mean that you're married just because you're taken...unless he used it as a wedding ring :shrug:

No, it doesn't mean you're married - maybe he just likes it there :shrug:

Drea said:

No, it doesn't mean you're married - maybe he just likes it there :shrug:

There's a whole tradition behind it, and at one time they were wedding rings....
Something about you wore it on your left ringer finger, pointing out if your heart was free, and in if it wasn't.
The if you were married, you would switch it to your left ring finger pointing in.......

I think......

Back
Top Bottom