Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching "Beautiful Day" extra on the Elevation Boston DVD - nearly exploded - Larry in zip-up leather... Close ups of Bono... Ha'penny bridge in Dublin...

*zooey combusts*

Don't have the Elevation DVD yet... just the video :reject:

That looks like a good film, thanks for the Wiki link... Alan Rickman too! :love:
Not sure when it'll be released here, but I'll keep an eye out. And it involves Australia too :D

*turns fire extinguisher on Zooey*

Ooops... sorry Weldy! (And Zooey, although she left me hanging :madwife: ) Got distracted :reject:

I need to go assemble some food, anyway... :hug: :wave:
Have fun at the movies!

<random>

Housemate is watching The Devil Wears Prada on TV... I wasn't really watching it, but then COBL comes on and I was all ears :lol:
(Kinda sounds like the Chipmunks version though, sped-up :huh: )

U2 songs in random films :rockon:

</random>

Alisaura said:
I think the only War stuff I have (aside from UABRS) is a few tracks on a mixed boot that also has Live Aid and stuff... :hmm:

There are so many ZooTV boots I want... and a couple of Popmart shows... and I don't really have any Elevation ones... and some other final-leg Vertigo... and Lovetown.... etc etc... :lol:

I don't have nearly all of them :whistle:

How sad is it that I'd thinking of going to the variety store next door and just picking up bread and junk food - and ordering pizza later - rather than going down a bit more than half a block to the grocery store? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom