Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, not Outback. Matilda's Fair Dinkum Aussie Outpost. Owned and operated by an actual Aussie. every time I go in there there's a huge table and everyone sitting there is Aussie.

My beans are Jelly Bellies as well. trade you my cinnamon ones for whatever flavour you hate, :lol:.

zuropa_fit said:
Okay maybe I'm just a little :drunk: but Jelly bellys, PGP Down Under (after reading fanfic) and sock puppets made me laugh so hard I almost spit my drink out. Almost.

I hear Australian accents at the zoo today :drool:

Zooey has a dirty mind. :macdevil:

Almost? Curses, foiled again! *fumes and resumes plotting the successful Zooey-drink-spit*
:wink:

I was so conscious of my accent while I was overseas, it was really weird. And I don't understand how anyone can find our accents :drool:-worthy, but maybe Irish people feel the same way about their accents ... :shrug:

Pretty much any accent is :drool: worthy for me. I think it's just my intense desire for any place other than AZ!

But mainly it's the UK/Irish/Scottish and Aussie accents that get me!

RegularBonoFan said:
Nope, not Outback. Matilda's Fair Dinkum Aussie Outpost. Owned and operated by an actual Aussie. every time I go in there there's a huge table and everyone sitting there is Aussie.

My beans are Jelly Bellies as well. trade you my cinnamon ones for whatever flavour you hate, :lol:.
Wow, that's about the Aussiest name you could come up with. :lol:
*adds this place to the list of things she has to see when she goes away next* Where'd'you live again? :shifty: :whistle:

I hate cinnamon jelly beans as well, although I like real actual cinnamon. :)confused: )
How do you feel about the liquorice ones? Or "root beer"... :yuck:

I'll take the root beer ones, :lol: Want my coffee flavoured ones?

I'm in Salt Lake City. :D

RegularBonoFan said:
I'll take the root beer ones, :lol: Want my coffee flavoured ones?

I'm in Salt Lake City. :D
Coffee in a jelly bean I can handle... just not actual coffee. Like the opposite of the cinnamon ones. :lol: Deal!

Not the first place I'd expect an Aussie restaurant, but whatever works! What sort of food do they serve there?

Alisaura said:

Coffee in a jelly bean I can handle... just not actual coffee. Like the opposite of the cinnamon ones. :lol: Deal!

Not the first place I'd expect an Aussie restaurant, but whatever works! What sort of food do they serve there?
Deal! *trades*

Umm... Aussie food? I dunno, it's like American and English food with a twist. They have this dish called Chook from the Barbie. :drool: Grilled chicken with mango chutney and avocado slices. I love it. The parmesan cheese-crusted onion Wooloomooloo rings are fab, too. :drool:

I'm hungry...

zuropa_fit said:
SLC!!! I saw U2 there!!! with Kanye no less. It was F-ing COLD!
I want to see them the next time they come to town, so long as they don't play Delta Center--Excuse me--EnergySolutions Arena. Why we named a sporting hall after a company that produces toxic waste is beyond me...

RegularBonoFan said:
Umm... Aussie food? I dunno, it's like American and English food with a twist. They have this dish called Chook from the Barbie. :drool: Grilled chicken with mango chutney and avocado slices. I love it. The parmesan cheese-crusted onion Wooloomooloo rings are fab, too. :drool:

I'm hungry...
Never heard of those dishes here, but they sound good! You can't beat chicken + avocado... :drool:

The Outback Steakhouse had some dish called Toowoomba pasta, it was full of prawns and seafood and stuff... what made me chuckle was that Toowoomba (or whatever rural town they named it after) is a LONG way from the sea. :lol:

Never eat seafood in inland towns... :no:

I'm hungry too... lucky I have these jelly beans :D
(There's never enough chocolate ones, or popcorn or marshmallow or watermelon... :( )

Must've been after the tornado. They finally fixed the acoustics in there. Before it was so bad, The Rolling Stones couldn't hear themselves play. They swore they'd never play Delta center again. Which was good because they play Rice-Eccles now and it's open air and they ROCK! :rockon:

The Telstra Dome here has had about five different names since it was built... by the time U2 come back here, it'll have gone through another five sponsors :giggle:

Alisaura said:

Never heard of those dishes here, but they sound good! You can't beat chicken + avocado... :drool:

The Outback Steakhouse had some dish called Toowoomba pasta, it was full of prawns and seafood and stuff... what made me chuckle was that Toowoomba (or whatever rural town they named it after) is a LONG way from the sea. :lol:

Never eat seafood in inland towns... :no:

I'm hungry too... lucky I have these jelly beans :D
(There's never enough chocolate ones, or popcorn or marshmallow or watermelon... :( )
POPCORN! :hyper:

I like the popcorn ones. I will share any jelly belly except the popcorn ones. Those be mine, and you don't take one unless you want to lose a finger.

"never eat seafood in inland towns in Australia" Good to know.

Melbourne, that's the one South of Sydney, but East of Adelaide, right? The other side of Australia from Perth. *tries to remember geography*

RegularBonoFan said:
I like the popcorn ones. I will share any jelly belly except the popcorn ones. Those be mine, and you don't take one unless you want to lose a finger.

"never eat seafood in inland towns in Australia" Good to know.
I do not "like" the popcorn ones. I love them with a wholly consuming and probably unhealthy passion. They are as mana from heaven. I don't want to know what sort of hideous cocktail of industrial flavouring additives have gone into them, to taste so damn good. :drool: :drool:

9 times out of ten you'd probably be fine with seafood here... but that one time would be a doozy. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom