Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Dazz :hug:

Wild, the pic I've already given you is the closest you'll get. At least until we meet in person :sexywink:

Hey YDW, I loved chap. 60! :love:

JezSnape said:
Hey Dazz :hug:

Wild, the pic I've already given you is the closest you'll get. At least until we meet in person :sexywink:

Hey YDW, I loved chap. 60! :love:

Thank you...:flirt: The next bit's almost done now and then....that's more or less it. It'll be like loosing an old friend..:sad: I've been doing 'it' since 2001....yes, and with JT Bono too... :evil: :drool:

youvedonewhat said:

Thank you...:flirt: The next bit's almost done now and then....that's more or less it. It'll be like loosing an old friend..:sad: I've been doing 'it' since 2001....yes, and with JT Bono too... :evil: :drool:

6 years of doing it with JT Bono....:drool:

So, chapter 61 is going to be it? :sigh: I know it has to end, and I AM looking forward to returning to Christine, but still.....it'll be sad to have it end. :sad:

love2bmama said:

:yes: me too! I'm hoping to get a chance to re-read the last 6 or 7 chapters one of these days, they are so much fun to read what with all the tension and emotion you have written, YDW! :bow:

Thanks Molly... It's been really hard to get right seeing as it's winding up. Although I'm looking forward to continuing with Christine...

And Crispin has missed you so much....he'd be delighted to come visit.... :evil:

love2bmama said:

6 years of doing it with JT Bono....:drool:

So, chapter 61 is going to be it? :sigh: I know it has to end, and I AM looking forward to returning to Christine, but still.....it'll be sad to have it end. :sad:

Probably one more chappy after this next one, mebbee a tiny one to finish with... although I don't think Bono is in possession of a tiny one so maybe we'll go out with a BIG one....:drool:

youvedonewhat said:

I don't want it to be over :sad:

I think anyone of the PGP girls would agree when I say that I've never been a huge fan of Bono (I mean physically, I adore the man otherwise) but I love him in your stories. I also fell in love with both Adam and Edge over again :drool:

You'll have to excuse me for not leaving reviews in the actual thread though, I'm crap at it :reject:

Back
Top Bottom