Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:

:hug: Kat :hug: I've been better, too. We need a group PGP hug!!

And I agree, let's be sure to keep Pleba as spoiler free as possible!

:hug: YAY! Group hug with my fave ladies! :hug:

A silly black cloud has been following me around all day. Worse than usual. Still never mind, I read some U2 stuff which cheered me up a bit!

Spoiler free Pleba :drool:

Wild you know I was kidding ;) But yeah I don't want a relationship with him, I'm content to just have fun now and then. He's not really good looking at all though...

love2bmama said:

:madwife : I am going to be so mad if I get spoiled, what are we supposed to do, go underground and avoid the world until we're done reading it?? I could just about do that, except I have to take turns reading it. Maybe I need to splurge and buy everyone in the family their own copy so nobody has to share, lol!

Im gonna stay up after midnight and read it and not go anywhere until its finished. :lol:

I don't think anyone here will spoil it. we're too considerate. If anyone in RL spoils it:

:angry::madwife::rant:

^ :lol:

Hee nice one Jem! I agree. People are spoilsports sometimes, they like to tell you stuff and ruin things. I like to be surprised! otherwise what is the point?!

chickadee said:
Hee nice one Jem! I agree. People are spoilsports sometimes, they like to tell you stuff and ruin things. I like to be surprised! otherwise what is the point?!

Yeah spoilsports, who needs them. My boyfriend is taking me to the release tommorow. :hyper: Won't be on net tommorow though as i will be having tea at his, he really needs to get net. :grumpy:

bonoishot said:

Yeah spoilsports, who needs them. My boyfriend is taking me to the release tommorow. :hyper: Won't be on net tommorow though as i will be having tea at his, he really needs to get net. :grumpy:

Silly boyfriend ;) he really does!!

I'm going to the bookshop in town with this guy I'm friends with, we're going for a drink beforehand so maybe I will be tipsy when I get my book, heh. I didn't bother to reserve a copy cause I haven't for the past two books and there's always loads there. And I like to choose my own book make sure the cover is nice and not bent! I'm weird!

chickadee said:

I'm going to the bookshop in town with this guy I'm friends with, we're going for a drink beforehand so maybe I will be tipsy when I get my book, heh. I didn't bother to reserve a copy cause I haven't for the past two books and there's always loads there. And I like to choose my own book make sure the cover is nice and not bent! I'm weird!

Just saw this and had to answer. You're not weird atall. I hate bends in covers aswell. If they try to give me a bent one i will :rant: and ask for a non bent one. :lmao:

Really going now. :hug:

Night. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom