Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's mad cause I know I'm 23 and I'm young and all but I feel like life is going by so fast and I don't even know anything. And I still have no idea what to do with it! I don't have any ideas for a job or anything, I can't help worrying.

chickadee said:
It's mad cause I know I'm 23 and I'm young and all but I feel like life is going by so fast and I don't even know anything. And I still have no idea what to do with it! I don't have any ideas for a job or anything, I can't help worrying.

:hug: Kat

don't worry, at 35 and with a family of my own, I still wonder sometimes what I want to be when I grow up. I think as children we think it works in a linear fashion like that, when really all of life is about cycles. I'm starting to realize there isn't going to be a moment when I say "a ha, I've grown up!" because I always have growing and learning to do.

love2bmama said:

:hug: Kat

don't worry, at 35 and with a family of my own, I still wonder sometimes what I want to be when I grow up. I think as children we think it works in a linear fashion like that, when really all of life is about cycles. I'm starting to realize there isn't going to be a moment when I say "a ha, I've grown up!" because I always have growing and learning to do.

Thanks, Molly :hug: It just scares me, getting older and losing people and things changing. I do want new and exciting stuff to happen but I also hate the thought of my family being different and moving away and everything. I don't know, I think about it a lot lately and it gets me down! I think too much, heh. ;) But you make a lot of sense, thank you, I understand what you mean.

Do you have children, then? Sorry, I'm being mega nosy tonight, I'm just interested!

chickadee said:
It but I feel like life is going by so fast and I don't even know anything. And I still have no idea what to do with it! I don't have any ideas for a job or anything, I can't help worrying.

well that, i can understand your worry........
you have to try and firgure out what things you

*LIST A*
>LOVE to do
>really like to do
>like to do
HOPEFULLY any of the above you CAN do/or get training for

then there's
LIST B
>things you can do mosty well that you could tolerate doing, if you had to
>things you WON'T do

add in other life factors and that's often how you can go about figuring either what career you'd like
or what can pay the rent till you DO find something from ListA :yes:

dazzledbylight said:

well that, i can understand your worry........
you have to try and firgure out what things you

*LIST A*
>LOVE to do
>really like to do
>like to do
HOPEFULLY any of the above you CAN do/or get training for

then there's
LIST B
>things you can do mosty well that you could tolerate doing, if you had to
>things you WON'T do

add in other life factors and that's often how you can go about figuring either what career you'd like
or what can pay the rent till you DO find something from ListA :yes:

This is a good plan, Dazz, thanks. I'm shy, and sometimes it's hard for me to do things I really want to do. I'm getting better but I still find it hard to start a new job or meet new people and stuff.

For example I really want to play the guitar and I even have one, but I need to change the strings and I'm too shy to go into a shop and buy new ones and find out how to do it, lol! I don't know how to get over that so I can start learning u2 songs...

chickadee said:

This is a good plan, Dazz, thanks. I'm shy, and sometimes it's hard for me to do things I really want to do. I'm getting better but I still find it hard to start a new job or meet new people and stuff.

For example I really want to play the guitar and I even have one, but I need to change the strings and I'm too shy to go into a shop and buy new ones and find out how to do it, lol! I don't know how to get over that so I can start learning u2 songs...

ooohh...I understand...... :hug:

i can do a pretty good amount of things,
but some I have to steel myself up for, some i can do fairly easily and some i can manage easily .

maybe you can google up a tutorial on how to change string PLUS ask the other gutair grrls here....[other thread] or here.

but funny....it wasn't till my :hmm:
early 30's that I seemed to

i was never painfully shy all around and often was pretty friendly to people , but not the best at small talk...something my Mom got worse at b/c she got BAD asmtha when i was 5 andso she had been a mostly fri3ndly person, butr fighting for breath she tried only to say things that were important to her

While my dad was pretty easy at alking seriously abou things [at least certain stuff] he was great at small talk....
suddenly after watching him for decdes I suddenly found that I could do the snmall talk thing too! :D and that was in my early thirties or so.

i'mm going to have to leave in a min or so

I hope this helps :hug:

Aww thanks Dazz, yes it's helpful! I appreciate it.

I have to go now as well, so I'll say goodnight and speak to you soon :hug: night!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hey Daz...I'm probably than some of you combined...:shifty:

I'm good! I was intrigued by the Subject Line of this thread...are we sharing pictures again...:hmm:

:giggle: you might be suprised

IF i could share pics I would but i can't yet.....so it's alot of the other gals who do....

and they'll prob be back later on this eve :D

glad you're doing good :)

youvedonewhat said:
Night SG. I hope you don't bump into Larry in a skirt.....actually, maybe...nah...although...

:hmm: there are obvious Pluses to that scenerio - I just have to decide if I'm comfortable being with a man who's prettier than I am in a dress :wink: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom