Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huzzah!

So you girls, please reassure me that I will meet a member of U2 some day. Tell me it's not impossible!!!

chickadee said:
Huzzah!

So you girls, please reassure me that I will meet a member of U2 some day. Tell me it's not impossible!!!

It's like buses you wait ages and then they all come together

I waited 21 years before i meet any of them , meet Edge in 2005 and the others exactly a year later :)

:yes: You will definately meet them :hug:

chickadee said:
Huzzah!

Absolutely! :yes:

This is Adam returning to his hotel after his jog - a reporter guy who had been wandering around getting pics of celebs (it was the week of the film festival, too) had been by there, and I'd chatted with him before, but he'd wandered off before I met Adam

he came back later and snapped this:

AdamEra6OSCs03131.jpg

I actually told the bodyguard I didn't want anything from Adam, just a chance to meet him; so I didn't ask for an autograph or picture, but he was so sweet, I'll never forget anything about it!

I had something of a speech in mind so I wouldn't sound like a raving moron, but I still babbled a lot :blahblah:

It's a good thing he's used to that, being friends with Bono and all :wink:

I hope I can meet then someday too. You gals are so lucky!

I have met Weird Al Yankovic tho! :hmm:

Just not the same... :sigh:

I've met the three of the guys from U2 and I've met Brooks and Dunn (country music band, in case you didn't know :wink: )

and a couple of actors who aren't really known but who had small roles in films with some fairly big names

I haven't really done a lot of trying to meet celebs. I will definitely be going back to the film festival sometime, though :drool:

love2bmama said:
Kat, you will definitely meet them someday! They really make it easy for the fans who want to meet them, especially when they're touring.

I met Bono and Edge both the day after I saw them live for the first time. :combust:

Oh, I really hope so! I wanted so badly to try to meet them the only date I saw them on the tour, but I was with two non-obsessive friends who I love but they were not going to go along with it. So I had to deal with it, lol. That was a bit rubbish because I then started reading people's stories of meeting them.

I think I will have to be somewhere other than Scotland to meet them, though!

chickadee said:

Oh, I really hope so! I wanted so badly to try to meet them the only date I saw them on the tour, but I was with two non-obsessive friends who I love but they were not going to go along with it. So I had to deal with it, lol. That was a bit rubbish because I then started reading people's stories of meeting them.

I think I will have to be somewhere other than Scotland to meet them, though!

Susan met them in Scotland, I believe, back in 92 or 93

I've met Westlife, who I was obsessed with for years (I still like them but I'd never stand outside one of their hotels again!) and I have a couple of dodgy pics, haha, but their fans are scary. And Derren Brown (I mentioned in last thread) who is only known in the UK. And, um, I can't think who else. I don't have a very big list!

Sad_Girl said:

Susan met them in Scotland, I believe, back in 92 or 93

Aww, I would have been, um, about 9 or 10. I didn't know who they were then! It's so weird to think that. I suppose I could meet them here but they only ever play Glasgow these days and I live the other side of the country. And i don't know any fans there who I could hang out with to meet them, you see! I'd be all on me own :(

Back
Top Bottom