Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonovest.jpg

I'm listening to a Melbourne show, can't remember which night I downloaded tho... were any of you guys there? :hmm:

i was there both nights comet , you can probably here me scream when COBL starts !

oh that pic wasnt mine originally , props to whoever and whatever thread i rightclicked saved it from ....

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:
I was there the first night, had crappy seats but still had a blast

as much as I bitch about crappy U2 seats ....and Lord knows I've had plenty of so-so to eh seats.............

I'd rather be there, than NOT at all...........

I've seen them 'officially" from 83 onwards
and it was ONLY in 2004 brooklyn gig that i got what was the equivilant of say 17th row seats [it was standing crowd] and then in Oct 2005 I had 7th row seats in the loge section in MSG right where the beginning of the eleipse started on Adams side.

BUT :sad: :madspit: :sigh:
is till haven't been by the heart/ellipse let alone inside either.
tried from 2001 onwards.

dazzledbylight said:

as much as I bitch about crappy U2 seats ....and Lord knows I've had plenty of so-so to eh seats.............

I'd rather be there, than NOT at all...........

I've seen them 'officially" from 83 onwards
and it was ONLY in 2004 brooklyn gig that i got what was the equivilant of say 17th row seats [it was standing crowd] and then in Oct 2005 I had 7th row seats in the loge section in MSG right where the beginning of the eleipse started on Adams side.

BUT :sad: :madspit: :sigh:
is till haven't been by the heart/ellipse let alone inside either.
tried from 2001 onwards.

:hug:

I still envy how many times you have seen them tho!

I was really, really glad to be there. The guy that got us the tickets works at Telstra dome and said they were "fantastic". As it happened we could only see if we ducked down, and the sound was terrible where we were. I cried because I was excited but also totally heartbroken. Still, at least I was there and will know for next time to get GA.

cinnaminson said:
sorry, just chatting on the phone to my Mum.
You wouldn't be able to hear me at the concert, I was quietly weeping away in the seats:(

:lol: you and me both

although i do think I can hear myself singing in the crowd during "Help" at Portland. :wink:

j/k

bonocomet said:

I still envy how many times you have seen them tho!

NOT as much as you might think.............:lol:
....mostly bacuase of money issues in 2 major times

let's see......
1> summer 1983
my "unofficial"first U2 live gigsigfhting/hearing was seeing from the Circcle-line leaving it's dock in Mid manhatten Hudson river was Adam starting up on bass & Edge joining in on Piano for NYD! :D [not sure if B & L were on the stage yet -i dsaw then through binicualrs but COULD hear it as the venue [2,00 seats was next to Circle line] i had to sell my tlx foir the show:madspit:

2> winter 1984 -1 gig
a special one-off [not the conspiracy iof hope tour] gig For Amnesty at Radio City Music Hall :lock:
I don't remmeber it that well :reject: EXCEPT standing up alot dancing and singing to the songs .I think B went intio the audience *giggle*

*3> their first GIGS at MSG! :hyper: ? 1985 ? war tour? 1 gig
Unfortunately my sis was mysteriously ill ina weird way, so had to keep an eye on her.
I tremeber only one great moment tho I'm sure it weas a really good show!

WTF where DID i see them for.........JT.............
Ha I JUST rmembered.....
I t was IN Long Island arena.....nassau colesium...about 1/3 - 1/2 waqy up smack behind the stage......

5> the L-O-N-G U2 Music/Concert Drought ......
1992 ZOO TV!!!
OMG way up at the top of giants stadium 3/4s way back [like in the vid UTEOTW live ]
I was way underpaid & underemployed a BIG NYC ression.....a friend got me a seat.took me ? 2 yrs to pay her back.
:drool:

NO POP tour for me.
I hated their visuals/stage ooutfits and I am very picky about it at times The ONLY u2 Tour I ever DELIBERATELY missed.....

6>s the old Brenden Burne Arena {nj} summer 2001 woot!

7> MSG their return to USaA/NYC post 9-11 a VERY crthartic experience-- I missed getting tix.it was the FIRST TIME i used The Net to get a ticket
I finally after 3 daYS of frentic looking got one 2 hrs before first show....I HAD to be there!

8> Nov 2004 the Brookyn Vertigo presetation! WOW OH WOW OH WOW

9> a very kind fan gave me an extra tix -- WOW OH WO)W OH WOW....FULL Vert concert w mini ZOO tv gig!

10> Oct 2005...More WO...OAH! the CLOSET I ever was!

11> Nov 2005....: YEEE--AAAHHH! with the Zoo TV nini-time machine gig again! ANd The Patti Band band influence on Bono

: (
you all gone..... I AM cry.....

I can't help it it takes me SO long to type GRUMPY
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom