Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only bought R&H on DVD this year... but I was given the video tape nine or so years ago, which is what turned me into a U2 fan :D

I'm not really well-versed in fancy Australian cheese, sorry Dazz! I like the regular Cracker-Barrel cheddar you get in the supermaket :wink:
Ooh, there's this stuff called Yea cheese which is yummy too... :drool: I dunno if you could get it overseas though :shrug:

I love the video for Sweetest Thing, but I'm not overly fond of the song itself... :reject:

mysterious_jen said:

dazz you sound so happy with your day i thought you were going to finish off by saying while at the store i ran into Bono and Edge :giggle:

now why werent you stalking them anyway ????

A gal has to take a day off or two from stalking everyonce in a while :D

:wink:

Oh I am a pretty serious lover of the Beauty in Nature, I love the longer days [ i have SAD <Seasonal Effectiveness Disorder> in the winter].
I :love: landscapes,seascapes, cloudscapes & gardenscapes!
I draw them too, hope ro paint more by the end of the yearsw, as well.

ALso love art, pphyotography, architecture, & interior design . The Beauty created by Humankind! :happy:

OH and I took digital photos all the way down from the top of the park to the southern part.

OH.,.........no, jen....:giggle:.....IF i ever run into Bono [i've had the luck to meet Edge 3 x's] and ACTAULLY meet him....I'd be posting in a much more :hmm: Intense way! :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

Oh I am a pretty serious lover of the Beauty in Nature, I love the longer days [ i have SAD <Seasonal Effectiveness Disorder> in the winter].
I :love: landscapes,seascapes, cloud scapes & gardenscapes!
I draw them too, hope ro paqint moer by the end of the yearsw, as well.

ALso love art, pphyotography, architecture, i& nterior design . The Beauty created by Humankind! :happy:

OH and I took digital photos all the way down from the top of the park to the southern part.

mmmm arty Dazz... :drool: i wish i could paint and take better photos , sometimes i dabble at charcoal/ pastel drawing havent had alot of time lately .

i get what you mean by the SAD thing, i have had various depression/ mood disorders on and off for a long time,
started new medication thursday nighgt which seems to be working well, other than i cant sleep ! :madwife: feel much better and being very productive .

mysterious_jen said:
hmmmm ..... wonders about the technicality of knitting a red and black vertigo style scarf in flutter wool ...

got any at work Cin ?

I have flutter coming out of my ass, very easy to knit, flluffy stuff covers all of your boo boos. Bullseye pattern might be a bit tricky but not with graph paper:up: god, I'm such a craft geek

mysterious_jen said:

mmmm arty Dazz... :drool: i wish i could paint and take better photos , sometimes i dabble at charcoal/ pastel drawing havent had alot of time lately .

well I do currently most of my art, and now photography stuff on computer.

I have to FORCE myself to draw in a drawing pad at home alot of the time. I've also been sort of stuck doing other stuff - so hopefully as that trails off,i cna do more.

mysterious_jen said:

i get what you mean by the SAD thing, i have had various depression/ mood disorders on and off for a long time,
started new medication thursday nighgt which seems to be working well, other than i cant sleep ! :madwife: feel much better and being very productive .

oh good LUCK with the new meds! :hug:

keep an eye on the sleep-- hopefully you body will adjust to it and you'll be able to sleep and well as feel productive & energetic during the days. :)

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

there aren't enuff drool smilies for that look in the JT/R&H days!

i second that motion !

might have to run this u218 dvd on the laptop .. the kids are watchin the wiggles "toot toot chugga chugga big red car "
:crack:

I HATE THE WIGGLES... :crazy:

cinnaminson said:

I have flutter coming out of my ass, very easy to knit, flluffy stuff covers all of your boo boos. Bullseye pattern might be a bit tricky but not with graph paper:up: god, I'm such a craft geek

:lmao: i love flutter, i have the holiest scarf eva from when i last knitted .. :giggle:

mysterious_jen said:

i second that motion !

might have to run this u218 dvd on the laptop .. the kids are watchin the wiggles "toot toot chugga chugga big red car "
:crack:

I HATE THE WIGGLES... :crazy:

Aren't the Wiggles for little kids, but then again I watched How to Eat Fried Worms earlier today, and it was kinda funny:reject:

I started a scarf this year but only did about 5 rows and got sick of it, now it's a cat toy

mysterious_jen said:
hmmmm ..... wonders about the technicality of knitting a red and black vertigo style scarf in flutter wool ...

got any at work Cin ?

"Flutter wool"?

:hmm: That could be interesting... would you do it mainly red with the black for the 'target' or the opposite way?

cinnaminson said:

Aren't the Wiggles for little kids, but then again I watched How to Eat Fried Worms earlier today, and it was kinda funny:reject:

I started a scarf this year but only did about 5 rows and got sick of it, now it's a cat toy

the wiggles are for kids too young to know better, but mine will watch anything, from thomas and the wiggles to harry potter and red dwarf who knows how their little minds work ....

Drea said:

"Flutter wool"?

:hmm: That could be interesting... would you do it mainly red with the black for the 'target' or the opposite way?

flutter wool i think you may call feather wool ?

i think i would do mostly black and then the target in red ?

thats if i ever bothered to do it , im sure it would turn out lopsided something ! :lol:

mysterious_jen said:
the wiggles are for kids too young to know better, but mine will watch anything, from thomas and the wiggles to harry potter and red dwarf who knows how their little minds work ....
Kids: Moving picture on TV.... must watch...

Back
Top Bottom