Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
If it involves chocolate sauce and chest licking I'm there, heck, leave out the sauce if you need to, I'm sure the boys taste good enough:drool:
Well, the problem there is that we can't do that until we get the summoning to work... so whose chest would we need to put chocolate sauce on to get U2 to appear? :huh:

You and I will still need to work out a time share thing, Molly, unless we can get hold of Edge's time machine too :D

Alisaura said:
:lol:

Hey Dazz! The Aussie Posse is in da house :rockon:
How are you today?

hi alis & Aussie Posse!{{{hugs}}}

It was a ~*BEAUTIFUL Day*~, here in The COBL!! :love:
upper 70's/low 80's low humidty:drool:

I went to my Art Workshop, scooted out right away at the end. Walked to Parks/ Esplanade of Battery Park City: Rockefeller Park {north end},North cove & plaza by The World Financial Center & Winter Ganden Courtyard {middle}, coninues Espalande to SOuth Cove with le4ads to Wangner park {south end}.

Then I went to the upper west side where i rediscivered a branch of one of my fave Food stores LAST week! :happy:. In fact :lol: that;s what took me SO long to get here.
I was perusing the Cheese Section :drool: {they have one of the best in the city imho} trying to pick ou several cheeses for the week. And anking noters of what to get ONCE i get to the Green MARKET and buy Heirloom Tomatoes! :hyper: :drool:

Then i made my way back down here! :D

TA DA!!!

Last edited:
I have to rely on the old video tape full of U2 vids I taped off Rage when ATYCLB came out... and we have no VCR in this house. So I haven't really seen many vids since BD... thank god for you tube!

Dazz, that sounds like a good day... Mmm, cheese :drool:

cinnaminson said:
I don't have Rattle & Hum, haven't seen it for years, although it's burned into my brain from repeated viewing in High School. I think I need to go shopping, c'mon pay day

YOU DONT HAVE RATTLE N HUM :madwife:

i can also make a back up copy of that for you to store at your house .

dazzledbylight said:

hi alis & Aussie Posse!{{{hugs}}}

It was a ~*BEAUTIFUL Day*~, here in The COBL!! :love:
upper 70's/low 80's low humidty:drool:

I went to my Art Workshop, scooted out right away at the end. Walked to Parks/ Esplanade of Battery Park City: Rockefeller Park {north end},North cove & plaza by The World Financial Center & Winter Ganden Courtyard {middle}, coninues Espalande to SOuth Cove with le4ads to Wangner park {south end}.

Then I went to the upper west side where i rediscivered a branch of one of my fave Food stores LAST week! :happy:. In fact :lol: that;s what took me SO long to get here.
I was perusing the Cheese Section :drool: {they have one of the best in the city imho} trying to pick ou several cheeses for the week. And anking noters of what to get ONCE i get to the Green MARKET and buy Heirloom Tomatoes! :hyper: :drool:

Then i made my way back down here! :D

TA DA!!!

dazz you sound so happy with your day i thought you were going to finish off by saying while at the store i ran into Bono and Edge :giggle:

now why werent you stalking them anyway ????

Back
Top Bottom