Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

Actually I've just read that sometimes the menopause can lead to an increased sex drive.....:evil: Where's Bono when I need him..:lol:

:lol: :lol:

fromm what I've read.....sometimes psychologically which CAN affect the body powerfully .....i think when unwanted pregnentcy is asuured forever of not happened a women's sexdrive CAN go up b/c obviusly no moire worries in that area and ALL that THOSE worries would imply!

I also later in the year have to get my hormones tested because i'm there myself, or just about.

SO please send B over please when you are finished :giggle:
Oh and make sure you leave him some energy will ya?

:wink:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Sorry I disappeared last night without saying goodbye - my whole computer froze and I had to switch it off and go to bed. :mad: Stupid technology!

How's you all today?

WildHoney said:

JEZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYy :drool:

It's been days :sad:

Yep i'm officially a PGP post whore :drool:

Oh, gosh, yeah, it's been too long! :sigh: I have no idea where the time has gone :(

It's the first day of my dad's vacation today, so I don't really expect to be on much these next couple of weeks... but we'll see. He has to get tired of renovating the house some day, right?

Hey Molly and Kat! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

:lol: :lol:

fromm what I've read.....sometimes psychologically which CAN affect the body powerfully .....i think when unwanted pregnentcy is asuured forever of not happened a women's sexdrive CAN go up b/c obviusly no moire worries in that area and ALL that THOSE worries would imply!

I also later in the year have to get my hormones tested because i'm there myself, or just about.

SO please send B over please finished :giggle:
Oh and make sure you leave him some energy will ya?

:wink:

Ok, we'll share Bono.... (Just don't tell Wild)...:evil:

Back
Top Bottom