Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to go all the way to Chicago to meet Edge

I'd say they're more excessable in the US/Canada when touring. he arena setups make it easy for them to come out whereas it's harder to organise that at Uk venues

I just fell lucky that they decided to record in Abby Road and that i live near London:wink:

love2bmama said:
I'll show restraint and post only 1 pic each of when I met Bono and Edge:

bonoDOF.jpg

100_0324.jpg

:faint:

and you are still breathing?

love2bmama said:
it's ok to be all on your own, Kat, it's worth it to meet the boys! And you might live on the other side of the country from Glasgow, but really, how far can that be? Scotland's not that big! You can do it!! :hyper:

I was on my own when I met Adam - and there were a lot of people around when I met Edge and Bono and didn't get to talk to them at all, really, just a quick autograph from Edge and a handshake, and a kiss on the cheek from Bono as he passed by quickly

WildHoney said:
I had to go all the way to Chicago to meet Edge

I'd say they're more excessable in the US/Canada when touring. he arena setups make it easy for them to come out whereas it's harder to organise that at Uk venues

I just fell lucky that they decided to record in Abby Road and that i live near London:wink:

Yeah, I get that feeling, that it's easier to meet them over there than it is here. Typical, that! I'm going to live in Canada for a year at some point so I will hope it coincides with a U2 tour! hee. Then I will gatecrash all the gigs and force them to meet me. And you lot as well wherever you may be! I'm nice really. ;)

Yeah living near London is good! Few big artists come up to Dundee where I live. U2 came here in, um, 1983, before I was born, so that doesn't help.

love2bmama said:

whose arm is that, SG? Looks like you've been drooling all over her shoulder :giggle: :love:

that's me :lol: it had rained earlier, and I leaned against a lamppost while waiting for Edge :wink:

VP's daughter snapped the pic for me, cuz it was all happening so quickly

love2bmama said:
it's ok to be all on your own, Kat, it's worth it to meet the boys! And you might live on the other side of the country from Glasgow, but really, how far can that be? Scotland's not that big! You can do it!! :hyper:

Oh no I don't mind being on my own, I'm independent and stuff but it's always nice to be able to share the experience with someone, y'know? It's just I wouldn't know what the story was in Glasgow and also Glasgow scares me! But I'll probably try because u2 yay! I so wish I'd done what I wanted in Manchester to meet them and ignored my friends, haha, but I was being a good friend...

chickadee said:

Yeah, I get that feeling, that it's easier to meet them over there than it is here. Typical, that! I'm going to live in Canada for a year at some point so I will hope it coincides with a U2 tour! hee. Then I will gatecrash all the gigs and force them to meet me. And you lot as well wherever you may be! I'm nice really. ;)

Yeah living near London is good! Few big artists come up to Dundee where I live. U2 came here in, um, 1983, before I was born, so that doesn't help.

Aww, you're just a wee baby then :cute: :wink: you'll have your chance; where there's a will there's a way!

The pic of me meeting Edge is too bad (on my part :lol: ) to ever see the light of day :wink:

Meeting Bono the day after TO1 (the same night I missed :larry: by half an hour :madwife: )
bono_dreaSept13.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, you're just a wee baby then :cute: :wink: you'll have your chance; where there's a will there's a way!

I suppose I am, hehe. I'm 24 next month, though, that certainly came around fast! eeeek! If only edge would have a joint party with me as my birthday's a few days after his. Now that would be fun! I'd invite you guys and we could make it, well, nekkid! ;)

Thanks SG, I know I'll give it a go and hopefully it'll happen someday and then I can squeal to you all ;)

I have to go now girls. I have quite a bad headache and it's later than I thought. Thank you for the kind words/encouragement and your pics are all fab! Night night to you all :hug:

WildHoney said:

That will be sooo good :drool:

Inbetween Dublin & me :shifty:

That's a sandwhich I want to be a part of :drool:

Feel Better soon Kat :hug: sweet dreams!

I hate to run out, but I have a few things I meant to get done this afternoon :reject: ooops! :wink: I'll be back in an hour or so, but I'll say goodnight :hug: sweet dreams to those of you who'll be in bed by then!

Be back Soon!

(Hi Drea! when I get back I'll post the pic of you and Edge :wink: :giggle: )

here's a pic of Bono, and me, right before he grabbed my hand. :love:
This was after I talked to him and got his autograph, when he was going back past us to go inside the arena...you can see me, I'm the one stepping WAY off the curb so Bono could reach my hand, even though John made us promise we'd stay on the curb. I didn't even know I'd done this until I saw this pic months later :angel:

23537bonohandshakesmall.jpg

Bono's looking at me here, and he grabbed my hand right after this. :love:
I also got my pic w/John, I'm going to start a John Sampson fan club one of these days :cute:

Back
Top Bottom