Pleban Girls (n boys) Party - In the name of .... Lemon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thuglysex.gif

Well, it stopped raining here so I guess I better head back out to shop for more house stuff.
Now I'm told to pick out some new wall paper for the hallway because the guys messed it up during all the construction and crap.

See you all later

daygloeyes2 said:

If NY gets snow, then that means I get snow!! :uhoh:

:lol:

well then you'll have to deal :angry:

:wink:

by the way, I'm sorry about not calling you back. as I'm sure you already realized, I'm absolutely horrible about calling people :reject: It's not just you, I promise! My friends would probably faint if I picked up the phone to call them :lol: :tsk:

sami0201 said:

by the way, I'm sorry about not calling you back. as I'm sure you already realized, I'm absolutely horrible about calling people :reject: It's not just you, I promise! My friends would probably faint if I picked up the phone to call them :lol: :tsk:

It's alright. :lol:

Dismantled said:
GG:hug:

Clone...I love your sign:lmao:!!!!!

Snow:love: Ours just melted today in our 40 degree heat wave:(

40 degree heat wave :drool:

too bad we haven't had school lately- it would have been a laugh to see all the girls coming to school in Uggs and big coats because of the 60 degree coldfront!! :lmao:

sami0201 said:

40 degree heat wave :drool:

too bad we haven't had school lately- it would have been a laugh to see all the girls coming to school in Uggs and big coats because of the 60 degree coldfront!! :lmao:

:lmao:

When it warms up to 50 here in the winter people think it's a heatwave. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom