Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO..............HELLO!!!!!!!!!

So, i see you started in my absence! That sure is something to make you feel better; all those sexy Bono pics!

So, Wild! Pray tell, what happened to really get the party started???? :ohmy: As if i couldn't guess! :hmm: ..................:giggle:

susanp6 said:
HELLO..............HELLO!!!!!!!!!

So, i see you started in my absence! That sure is something to make you feel better; all those sexy Bono pics!

So, Wild! Pray tell, what happened to really get the party started???? :ohmy: As if i couldn't guess! :hmm: ..................:giggle:

Well the oldies left and we had more drink and then we emm well i got a large portion of Irish....

It was an all-niter was it? Did the oldies go to bed? Not in 'that way', though!

Oh the thought of it! :barf:

You were sore? Really?! That's just soooooo terrible!

What, um sorts of positions did you play in for this game??!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Yes i'm afraid i do :shifty:

This is me the first time i was in Dublin 1989(please excuse the lack of style...)

lastscan122.jpg

Ok i'll explain

See through top(just encase i bumped into Bono)
Leather Jacket decorated with U2 badges with the Balloons from the back of Another Day single cover drawn on the back of jacket

My Bono Belt

Short skirt

I was only 19 and trying to real in an Irishman... all i can say is it worked...

That's a nice photo! :up: Although yes, the outfit might be slightly questionable! :huh:

1989? WOW! You were there so long ago eh?

Is that the Ha' Penny bridge your on? The number of times i've dreamt i'm standing right there! :sigh: !

What caused you to want to go there to start with?

Was it the whole U2 thing, or like me the idea of Ireland in general appeals as well?

I notice your hair got darker? Mine has too over the years!

You were 19 then? Saying a lot ain't i?

It's funny looking bk in time&evokes memories eh? Listen to me! Getting all sentimental eh!!! :sigh:

Think i got transported looking at Dublin!

Went for the whole U2 reason.. trying to get close to Bono:drool:

I'm standing on O'Connell bridge, The Ha'penny is the next one along.

My hair was dyed as i was told Blonds have more fun.... but then thought oh Bono likes brunettes...

Don't worry we'll get you there, i'll drag you to the bridge. Just say when you want to go and we'll meet up. I'm quite nice and i'm not a pyscho honest...

I realised it wasn't the Ha' Penny after my friend pointed out the name written on the bridge! :der:

Ah memories eh? I'd be in Dublin in a minute, if poss!

It's a pity you have seated tix for the Dublin show!

I should get a dark hair dye!!

Who took the pic of you?

This MUST be the longest time i've spoke in this thread while being clean wow!!!

Brightest will think she's in the wrong place!!

Ah so you've known him since that year! Had you not long met him then?

Well what can we do to lower the tone again? Oh there's a thing.................. i see that you saw that naughty looking pic of Bono spraying his..............

champagne!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Hi ruff! :wave:

Great to see you&what a picture that is eh?

I've been chatting to Wild about my Dublin-envy!!!!! :laugh:

someone on Pleba posted the link...it's a picture selling on ebay.

:drool:

it's just so...nasty...

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom