Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wait a minute, why am I feeling left out. No one is more corrupted, more scandalous, or has any more drunken debauchery stories than me!

ruffian said:
somone mention champagne?
champagne.bmp
I guess I just excited him too much! :drool:

Okay, I'm going freakin' insane, here.

My Buffalo tickets are supposed to arrive today, and every two minutes I think I hear a truck (delivered by FedEx), and I'm looking out the window. :crazy: :hyper:

Hi VP! :wave:

It's torture waiting for these tix eh? I'm waiting to get mine for 2 shows&i can't wait to get my hands on 'em (tix that is!) :wink:

Just read the new chapter of 'Maze'! It's more torture for us PLEBA girls!! :huh:

Hi Wild! :wave:

I wondered where you disappeard to lastnite!

I take it that you went for some Irish??? :ohmy:

I've been wondering what's happened to Bri, since she hasn't been here&she'd normally logon to tell us she's working so hope she's ok!

Sounds like you are both totally rampant!!!! :ohmy:

Don't know if you saw what i said before you left, i said you sound so in lurve, still!!!! :cute:

We are still sooooo in love..

It's wierd cos i wasn't allowed to live with him before i got married(strict Catholic upbringing) so i went into married life totally innocent in a way, couldn't cook etc and as i'd never lived with him it took a while to get used to each others ways.

People i know have lived together for years and when they get that bit of paper it falls apart.. Mind you saying that My sister(younger than me) was allowed to live with her man before marriage and she's really happy with her first baby on the way...

It's funny because when i was 14 i turned around to my friends and said i'd marry an Irishman:drool: As soon as i saw him my heart jumped and i knew he was the one...

Then i heard he's accent:drool: .... wasn't letting him go, engaged within 3 months and married within 2 i was 21..

Anyway enough of that lets get DIRTY

WildHoney said:
We are still sooooo in love..

It's wierd cos i wasn't allowed to live with him before i got married(strict Catholic upbringing) so i went into married life totally innocent in a way, couldn't cook etc and as i'd never lived with him it took a while to get used to each others ways.

People i know have lived together for years and when they get that bit of paper it falls apart.. Mind you saying that My sister(younger than me) was allowed to live with her man before marriage and she's really happy with her first baby on the way...

It's funny because when i was 14 i turned around to my friends and said i'd marry an Irishman:drool: As soon as i saw him my heart jumped and i knew he was the one...

Then i heard he's accent:drool: .... wasn't letting him go, engaged within 3 months and married within 2 i was 21..

Anyway enough of that lets get DIRTY

hey guys!!! I am worried about Bri also:(

I have lived with my guy for a while also, dating for 6 years...living together for 2 of them....its been great. Sure its been hard sometimes but I am glad we are living together first before deciding to get married:wink:

Hi Dis :wave: Nice to hear from you as you were missed!

Hope Bri is fine, but it is unusual for her to be off for so long........

Anyway, yes wanna get dirrrrrty!!!!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Hi Dis :wave: Nice to hear from you as you were missed!

Hope Bri is fine, but it is unusual for her to be off for so long........

Anyway, yes wanna get dirrrrrty!!!!!! :ohmy:

hey susan:dancing: yeah, I wish bri would come back she is missing so much:(

sorry I haven't been around too much either....this damn head cold is driving me crazy:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

dirty?:ohmy: :drool:

WildHoney said:
Are you feeling any better today Dis??

ugh..no:yuck: .............thanks for asking though:hug: I think I have a sinus infection:(

ahh but I am feeling alittle better for a sec anyway....Pearl Jam was just on the radio and then VERTIGO came on after:drool: :rockon:

You all still there?

Too bad about your cold, i hate them!

I was just chatting with my friend about how excellent our stay would be at the Clarence! I was working out how much it would cost for me, you two, Bri&ruff for a fortnite with all the grub&booze added in&it came to about £20,000(40 in $ i think)!!!!

If i won the lottery then hey! it would be no problem at all! So if i won the £5 M lottery, i'd be able to treat you all and even invite some of the others too! Can you imagine? It would be riot, as a few of you said before! I can picture us in the Octagon knocking 'em bk&then the bar goes dry 'cos of us!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

It would be Christal champagne, Irish coffees, Baileys...............

Anything you all wanted!! What a time of it we would have eh?

And how much worse we'd be if Bono actually walked in - either during the Dublin concerts or when the tour was over!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: Hi baby: fancy a PLEBA orgy??!! (we wish!!!)

Can we stand it though? D'ya like my orgy idea? Wonder what the look on B's face would be like!!!!! Whale of a time and it would be a great test run!

Did you read about the link to the bonopen15 site at the end of crouching tiger? :ohmy: :drool: It's quite hard to choose a fav pic, but i went with one i've seen quite a few times&i :heart: it!

Also, have you seen the new chapter?

Believe it or not i'm drinking more of my Morgans!

Come on Bri, where are ya????? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom