Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass ME the lotion..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez....my computer went weird also and wouldn't let me back in:madspit: we must have jammed something:lmao:

So...umm...what are we "gagging" bono with?

I actually cannot stay long...I'm making dinner.....but I wanted you all to know I just didn't leave...see you guys later tonight hopefully! If not tomorrow afternoon...on account I have to go back to work tomorrow:madspit:

~BrightestStar~ said:
No need to gag...I'm keeping him busy :sexywink:

oh..when you said gag...I was thinking physically he he he...like choking him or making him eat something gross:lmao: I thought things were getting really kinky in here.............I was getting excited:drool: *jk:sexywink:

Dismantled said:

oh..when you said gag...I was thinking physically he he he...like choking him or making him eat something gross:lmao: I thought things were getting really kinky in here.............I was getting excited:drool: *jk:sexywink:

Wouldn't need to force him, he'd willingly do it.
* she says cracking her whip - come here you naughty boy*

WildHoney said:

Wouldn't need to force him, he'd willingly do it.
* she says cracking her whip - come here you naughty boy*
Here....*hands wildhoney her pink fuzzy shock collar w/matching handcuff.....you can borrow these while I'm gone...he really likes it:wink:

See you girls later!

:bono: I've been very bad *michevious look*
1izfvllookdown.jpg

Yoohoo!!! :wave:

Yes, i have arrived Brightest finally, so stand back so i can have my turn of licking B-man!!!!!:tongue: :combust: :hyper: :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom