Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass ME the lotion..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

I absolutely adore Alfie. He's my little baby. He's currently asleep on my bed.

awwwwwwwwww:cute:
I have two hairballs....they have thier two beds right next to ours. I just gave them each a cookie and one lost his under the fridge:huh: he is scratching madly at it...hold on..I will go help him. be right back

WildHoney said:

Of course the guys. Unless they won't to return the favour

Nope. another guess?

I'd do it for bono.....even if he wouldn't return the favor..:reject:

hmmm what else do you massage?

You all should be ashamed for slacking on The Wanderer and When Love Comes to Town.:eyebrow: Bono wrote some great lyrics for those songs.

2Hearts said:
You all should be ashamed for slacking on The Wanderer and When Love Comes to Town.:eyebrow: Bono wrote some great lyrics for those songs.

:eyebrow: ...did you bring a loofa?
that doesn't mean I have to like them.

Those songs do have great lyrics--but I just prefer Bono's voice. :drool: I don't know if I can plug products---but I have this lotion by Benefit called Touch Me & Try to Leave Me--it makes you feel like silk. Touch Bono--doesn't he feel soft.

Bono's Doll said:
Those songs do have great lyrics--but I just prefer Bono's voice. :drool: I don't know if I can plug products---but I have this lotion by Benefit called Touch Me & Try to Leave Me--it makes you feel like silk. Touch Bono--doesn't he feel soft.

Sounds good to me. Where are we touching Bono though. His Chest would be nice

WildHoney said:
Who knows. She be here later no doubt.

I'm gonna go and get Alfie and I something to eat. See you later

see ya! nice chatting with you this morning/afternoon there ( I think) anyway I probably should go clean something. bye:wink:

Hey, hows it going? What do you all think about that guy on American Idol if you have been watching--Constantine--is he lotion worthy?

a guy...constantine?:scratch: nope don't know him.....got a pic?

he he he...have you ever seen the seinfield episode..."sponge worthy"..that just reminded me of it..

Check out American Idol--Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday--Constantine is one of the two rock singers--the other guy Bo--he's not as cute--but sings better. There may be a website for AI---I will have to check.

Ok. I have a hard time getting into that show for some reason. SO what are you up to this fine day?

It's the only thing on TV once I get settled down for the evening. I am afraid I am having to work my butt off today & tomorrow because Thursday, I am going on a business trip with my boss to Birmingham AL and I have to get as much done as possible. I work for an insurance agency and am the Account Manager who handles the owner's commercial business accounts. Sounds boring--but its not--it really very challenging and pays well too!

sorry you have to work your butt off...I have been on vacation for a week and a half and cannot wait to get back to work. Your job doesn't sound boring, travelling rocks! Especially when you travel with the company credit card:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Holy Geex I've missed so much!
:lmao: I love the new title...and I will not eat the lotion...just Bono :wink:

*looks around*
BONO! *runs and jumps into his arms*
Didya miss me? :flirt:
:hug:

Oh yeah..Hi girls! :wave:

Yeah! you missed a ton! We were here all morning waiting for your arrival. I have been snowed in all day so here I am. I had to comfort bono the whole morning....darn:wink:

oh and some of the lotion is ediable...so you can eat it..."isnt' that right bono" *bono smile shyly and nods...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom