Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass ME the lotion..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to have you here Mucca! How i wish you hadn't mentioned the Dolphin story! :huh:

Oh yes Mucca - that is one helluva sight on the Boston&Dublin DVDS the bullfight :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm dirty in more ways than one here - should be getting off to my bath soon!!! :ohmy:

Damn it! Wish your body would self-wash so you wouldn't have to come off comp!!!! Mental!

:laugh: :laugh:

Can you believe all that Bono is doing there with Mel?? :ohmy:

lol Sorry to have ruined you clean image of dolphins. :laugh:

Maybe you can grab Bono after Brightest is done with him. :wink:

You know I still can't believe all the stuff Mel did to Bono! She got to nibble on his neck for gods sakes!!! :shocked:

tiedup.jpg

:drool:

She is so lucky eh? I coouldn't believe he would actually LET a fan do all that!! :ohmy:

He really gets tempted i think 'cos he's a horny bugger!(sorry if this is a V rude word over there!) he sure did get carried away there didn't he?? WOW! To think that he'd actually let me lick his neck!!!!! Hmmmmmm, it's no wonder i so want to get on stage!!!

Bring it on!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
She is so lucky eh? I coouldn't believe he would actually LET a fan do all that!! :ohmy:

He really gets tempted i think 'cos he's a horny bugger!(sorry if this is a V rude word over there!) he sure did get carried away there didn't he?? WOW! To think that he'd actually let me lick his neck!!!!! Hmmmmmm, it's no wonder i so want to get on stage!!!

Bring it on!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

She is so lucky it makes me angry! And she met him more than once too didn't she?? :sigh:

Oh god...if only I could be that lucky..I think I would die happy...and I think he is ver spontaneuous..and likes to be sexy and stuff..and yes, I agree..he's a horny buggar
But he can be horny with me anytime :combust:

Oh god are you trying to kill me with that still?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono is SOOOO MEGA HOT in that vid!!!! Jesus the way he looks at Edge! :ohmy: Want him to look at me like that!!! Mind you if he did, i'd seriously need to restrain myself!!!! Jump Bono time!

last a long time doing what???? :censored: :censored:

Yep to be that lucky!! Woo-hoo!!! Please let it be me!

I'd probably die on the spot if it DID happen mind you!!:faint: :faint:

It kills me too..and so does the vid!!
You know me and my rather vivid imagination....
Now when I listen to that song on my discman..when Bono does his falsetto parts..oh god...I just start imagining him there..and :combust:
seriously...I could melt.........

Doing what you ask? ...:shifty: Checkers....we keep getting close..but then we play around a bit...then we get close...play around...get close...until finally someone wins

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*Edge struts over to Mucca...with an odd stomp thrown in for good measure * lol

LOL

tiedup.jpg
:drool::drool::drool:

*wipes the drool off and takes a seat beside Edge*

I remember going to Sea World and petting a couple. They're so cute!

Well Bono can get away with anything anyway so why not be horny and spontaneous :wink:

Have you girls read the story on the girl who met U2 in France??

You should go read it, now THAT will really get you jealous!!!

Oh just to think about the way he sings that falsetto!!! :drool:

Super duper SEXY!! Drives me crazy&gives me tingles all over whan i hear him sing that line: "too much is not enough" !!OH!

Hey! I'm back for a few minutes.........lemme catch up on thing...wow you girls were so busy!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh. My. God.

That girl in france!!
GRRR!

I jus..I'm happy for her..yet I'm not!! GRRR!!!!!!

Bono is so sweet

I know!!!! She got to hug Bono when he was wet!!!! and she got TWO kisses!!!! :drool:

checkers...lol! I wanna play!

Love the horny pic's!! Brightest!!:drool: :drool: :drool: god the pic's (whoops for a second I wrote piss instead of pics).....are killing me..sooooooooo hot!

Is that Emilie you're talking about? I'm not sure 'cos there's a few France stories i've read&there's a french girl who met them over quite a period of time a year back&her stories are incredible!

Sounded as if there were some inconsiderate bitches turned up at the studio, though! Barging in&shoving people :tsk: :down: :shame: :coocoo: Shocking!

There is just no need for that at all! If people are patient&wait for their turn, you'll more than likely get your turn with them! :yes: :)

Mucca said:

I know!!!! She got to hug Bono when he was wet!!!! and she got TWO kisses!!!! :drool:

I wanna hug bono when he's wet:grumpy: .................:drool:

>....like from the rain...and stuff

Hi Dismantled! :wave: I missed you loads when i was off! I was saying to Brightest that i was sad i missed the fun! I like to be part of things!

We ALL have equally filthy minds don't we for Bono!! :drool:

:lmao: I'm sure you meant bono there.....

Amelie is the one!

Everything needs visuals and sound effects! :drool:
Should find a way to combine those Bono moans with the pic in like slide show or something...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom