Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
morning! looks like I missed an "interesting" night here.......:lmao: I just had a brain for breakfast:drool:

VintagePunk said:
OMG, i need to find out when the special is going to e on again..i gave my brother a tape to tape it for me last night, but he doesnt know how to program his vcr (dumbass...a 2 year old can do it)..and he couldn't stay up tat late. :sigh:

I have the VH1 special. I can d/l it for you and anyone else that wants it tonight. :)

ha ha ha...i just ran into town and comming back I saw an 18-wheeler truck on on the front of it , it said "The Lemon" and it had the popmart lemon:ohmy: it was soooooooooo cool ...I almost drove off the road lookin at it:drool:

Dismantled said:
ha ha ha...i just ran into town and comming back I saw an 18-wheeler truck on on the front of it , it said "The Lemon" and it had the popmart lemon:ohmy: it was soooooooooo cool ...I almost drove off the road lookin at it:drool:

That is too cool! I love it!

Weird day... I can't get bono to stop singing 'Oh we are the rock stars in your neighborhood' in my head :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

That is too cool! I love it!

Weird day... I can't get bono to stop singing 'Oh we are the rock stars in your neighborhood' in my head :huh:

I know!! I am still excited about the truck:hyper: coolest thing I'd seen all week....besides you guys of course:wink:

:lmao: I love that bono...what a crazy guy:drool:

verte76 said:
Hi, I want Bono dry at the beginning of the show, please.

:shifty: ...............verte friend..whatcha talking about? You want Bono to be dry or you want to dry Bono:drool: after the show?

susan!!! Talk to me!! Haven't seen you in a while...I was JUST thinking about you..and wild:dancing: :dancing:

greeneyedgirl said:
i didn't think anyone was here, just snuck in for a few to catch up on last night

*comes out from behind the bushes...:evil:

Boo!

I gotta run soon though....going to go visit my mommy :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
i just read the myst. ways thread
pleba girls are on a roll
what are my chances in dec. in the seats? :( not likely!

:scratch: hmmmmmmmmmm seats...that is a problem...but I'm sure we can work out a plan:wink:

Back
Top Bottom