Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

I've decided that two is definitely not enough... Next time I'll have to at least go to Sydney as well. :D

Zoo-era RTSS... :hyper: :drool:
Dammit, now I want to watch Sydney instead of Slane....

I'm going to go watch some B5 before dinner... seeya! :wave:

bye! :wave:

(listening to Out of Control, New Year's Eve 1989, Dublin)

redhotswami said:
well its always great when U2 accumulates new fans! i remember them growing up, especially some key songs like MW & HMTMKMKM. But my fandom really exploded when I went to college.

I was completely indifferent to U2 until this year. I never listened to them when they came on the radio, etc. I wouldn't say I disliked them. I just didn't care.:banghead: :banghead: I bought "HTDAAB" and after one listen I was completely hooked. I've now moved on to frightening obsession.:uhoh: They've helped me challenge my faith, and inspire me in countless ways.:rockon:

Caroni said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And if I was a man I wouldn´t be attracted to her either :giggle:

I honestly don't know how a man couldn't be! She has the best body I've ever seen. I hope I look half that good when I'm 48.:drool:

Who's listening to "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child? Hell yes it's me!:dance:

Sad_Girl said:

I think the College kids where my dad works might not have classes :scratch: but he has to work, though

:yes: Megan always had it off when she went to Ferris *g*

:wave: I'm catching up here - it was Drunken Knit Night :wink: Can I just say that that shot of sim!me at the karaoke machine was so me it wasn't funny? :lol: (Okay, so it *was* *snerk*)

I vote for a Pleba karaoke party up here in TO - I could take you guys to the place I went to in Dec, they have a pretty decent list... Plus any place that has Lemon, DISCOTHEQUE, UF, Stay, and Walk On on their list is definitely worth going back to :D

Drea said:

:yes: Megan always had it off when she went to Ferris *g*

:wave: I'm catching up here - it was Drunken Knit Night :wink: Can I just say that that shot of sim!me at the karaoke machine was so me it wasn't funny? :lol: (Okay, so it *was* *snerk*)

I vote for a Pleba karaoke party up here in TO - I could take you guys to the place I went to in Dec, they have a pretty decent list... Plus any place that has Lemon, DISCOTHEQUE, UF, Stay, and Walk On on their list is definitely worth going back to :D

Hi Drea!:hug: How are you? How would one go about doing "Lemon" for karoake? That must sound interesting.:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom