Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi folks!

Sorry to hear you're still crook, Weldy... :( :hug:

I've only sung two karaoke songs in my life... Whip It, and 500 Miles (the Proclaimers one).... *cringe*

I did look for U2 on the machine but I figured if I can't sing anyway, I'd be better off mangling other songs and not profaning a U2 song. :wink:

Lovely weather down, here, incidentally! 24C today, looking at 39C later in the week... :eek:

Alisaura said:
Hi folks!

I've only sung two karaoke songs in my life... Whip It, and 500 Miles (the Proclaimers one).... *cringe*

I did look for U2 on the machine but I figured if I can't sing anyway, I'd be better off mangling other songs and not profaning a U2 song. :wink:

Lovely weather down, here, incidentally! 24C today, looking at 39C later in the week... :eek:

Hi and Thanks :hug: :wave:

Alisaura said:
Hi folks!

My roommate, Melissa, loves that Proclaimers song!:giggle: We were singing "Tearin' Up My Heart" by N*SYNC last night hoping one of our friends would come in and we could be like, "Yeah, we sing N*SYNC...What now bitches?" :lmao:

I have to admit I love the song too... one of those guilty pleasures. :) I just love how you can hear their accents! I had to get one of my Scottish friends to explain to me what "havering" was though! :D

:lol: Did you ever get to say that?

1.gif

Haha, I did. We wrestled for a bit, then we watched Little Miss Sunshine togehter...which he hardly sat still for...because he only sits still for RENT. Oh, and I learned he doesn't like Heineken. :lol: It's like...he is appauled by the scent or something, and jumps away. Then a few minutes later he will come back and lick it for a bit, and then get grossed out again. I just can't count on him to clean up after me when I spill things! He's so damn picky! :madwife:

:lol: he would NOT have survived living in my brother's frat house with him. they had a chihuahua (sp?), and that poor thing lived on fried chicken and beer. he was a tough little guy though. :lol: he acted like such a thug.

redhotswami said:
Haha, I did. We wrestled for a bit, then we watched Little Miss Sunshine togehter...which he hardly sat still for...because he only sits still for RENT. Oh, and I learned he doesn't like Heineken. :lol: It's like...he is appauled by the scent or something, and jumps away. Then a few minutes later he will come back and lick it for a bit, and then get grossed out again. I just can't count on him to clean up after me when I spill things! He's so damn picky! :madwife:

:lol: My one cat will not eat 'people food' except for turkey, and the other cat will try anything on my plate or dropped on the floor, she's a pest about it, very curious and interested :lol: she likes spaghetti-o's a lot :p

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: My one cat will not eat 'people food' except for turkey, and the other cat will try anything on my plate or dropped on the floor, she's a pest about it, very curious and interested :lol: she likes spaghetti-o's a lot :p

spaghetti-o's? she's got good taste!!! i remember when i had buster, he ate just about anything. even crickets!!!

bailey on the other hand, is annoyed by the crickets and paws at them to shoo them away. then he loses interest and plays with his fuzzy butterfly. :rolleyes: this dog is high maintenance!

oooh! webcams are fun. im always fascinated how they take mirrored images, as opposed to normal cameras. i took a picture w/ my ONE tshirt, and thought "why is my shirt backwards?" i hadn't yet understood the technology...lol I still dont.

redhotswami said:
oooh! webcams are fun. im always fascinated how they take mirrored images, as opposed to normal cameras. i took a picture w/ my ONE tshirt, and thought "why is my shirt backwards?" i hadn't yet understood the technology...lol I still dont.

:lmao: It happened the same to me, I just thougth Why I´m moving to the rigth and cant focuse my image in the cam :lmao:

So Bailey is a dog, and not a child... Oops! :reject:

I finally pasted one of my concert posts from LJ into this journal... nothing like a bit of redundancy I suppose. :)

I should be doing so many things but I'm just sitting here staring at my computer screen... Internet gravity is ten times stronger than bed gravity! :(

Back
Top Bottom