Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

And of course you admire him for his football skills ???

In Hugh Grant's speech in the movie 'Love, Actually' when he's talking about the great things which have come from England and he says "David Beckham's right foot. David Beckham's left foot, for that matter!" I remember thinking there's a lot more to list than just his feet :sexywink:

but in all reality, I think it's very cool that someone as admired as he is for his athletic ability within the sport is coming to the US which is so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to Soccer - I think it will really help bring more attention to it. :yes:

I hate to do this girls, but I have to go. :( I'm gonna go spend a couple of hours with my mom. :heart:

Thanks again for your thoughts, and I'll respond to the PMs when I get back.

See you all later. :hug: :kiss:

VintagePunk said:
I hate to do this girls, but I have to go. :( I'm gonna go spend a couple of hours with my mom. :heart:

Thanks again for your thoughts, and I'll respond to the PMs when I get back.

See you all later. :hug: :kiss:

:hug: take care VP :heart: it was good to have you here!

Sad_Girl said:

I thought he looked a bit like a deer caught in the headlights :lol:

:larry: Oh fucking no what the bloody hell do I do now....? :uhoh: :yikes: :lmao:

:lmao:

:larry: :scream:
runforhills.gif

Caroni said:

:no: better "Plebans do it hard and hot" :combust: for what reason in this world you would want it fast :reject:

Hard and Fast has been a common saying around here for as long as we've had this party going (a couple of years now)

hard and fast is goooooooooood :combust:

Sorry!:reject: Mia was distracting me on MSN! Anyway...I'm about to head out to Starbucks, so I will see all you lovely ladies later! It was great seeing so many of you all here!:hug: :kiss:

VP, I'm sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she feels way better soon!:heart:

Sad_Girl said:

In Hugh Grant's speech in the movie 'Love, Actually' when he's talking about the great things which have come from England and he says "David Beckham's right foot. David Beckham's left foot, for that matter!" I remember thinking there's a lot more to list than just his feet :sexywink:

but in all reality, I think it's very cool that someone as admired as he is for his athletic ability within the sport is coming to the US which is so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to Soccer - I think it will really help bring more attention to it. :yes:

Time would tell. Would be cool of it did. :wink:

Love Actually. :drool:

Oooh bad of me. :reject: Sorry Caroni. Welcome to PPG. I'm Jem. :wave:

Jem, I completely and totally believe that your mom is still with you. I won't get into my whole spiel on the subject of life after death, but I've done a lot of research on what people believe and why, I've done presentations for classes I've had and I have written stories built around the subject. (After my brother died I became quite obsessed with the subject) and I am so completely convinced that a bond like the one between you and your mother could not have been broken. She will always be close to you :heart:

Back
Top Bottom