Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

When I got way too skinny a couple years ago, I started getting mine every 2 weeks which is :coocoo: because it's supposed to stop when you get too thin. It's still not regular that often..sometimes it's 5 weeks, sometimes it's 3. :banghead:

Damn womens problems suck. :madwife:

I'd love to have a nice normal time of it. :sigh:

oops.jpg

:grumpy: :lol: :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Just really busy and crazy and stressful, to downright worrisome. Got about 86 things going on at the moment that run the gamut. :lol:

My mom had her surgery yesterday and that went well, thank goodness. Now we just have to wait for the test results at the end of the month.

Aww, I'm sorry!! :hug: You're always so busy! I hope things get less stressful for you soon. I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on with your mom. I haven't been here much lately.:reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: it's only once every three months, that's not so bad :wink:

A lot of people feel that way about needles :hug:

4 needles a year is still too many. :yikes:

:scream:

:lol:

Over here they only give the injections to women who have had children normally so i dont think i will even be asked about it.

:phew:

Not really a fan of pills, but id much rather have that. Or the patch.

Brit, this has been ongoing since late summer/early fall. And ironically, given what we're talking about, it's a gynecological problem. :| Thanks for your good wishes. :hug: You too, SG :hug:

VintagePunk said:

He looks very concerned about us in that picture. :cute: :lmao:

Why do I have the feeling that, in reality, he'd be more likely to get up and leave the room really fast? :lmao:

I thought he looked a bit like a deer caught in the headlights :lol:

:larry: Oh fucking no what the bloody hell do I do now....? :uhoh: :yikes: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom