Pleban Girls/guys party --- U2 Picture avalanche!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty night GG :hug: Sweet dreams :heart:

Thanks as always Sicy! We do :heart: the mods. We like to have our fun, but don't want to make more work for you guys. :D

:yikes: This is yummy...the back of my knees are sweating. :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to sleep downstairs on the floor tonight. :sad:

VP while you're at that cottagey resort you won't have access to a computer will you? :scream:

Sad_Girl said:

:edge: I'll save you! (Cue cheezy hero music) {Then he traps the spider and takes it, alive, back to it's natural habitat}

:adam: Don't worry... don't worry, Edge will get rid of him. I'd do it, y'know, if I were wearing... anything.

:bono: What's wrong, I'll help... I :aye aye aye: thats a BIIIG spider! Have you ever seen a spider like that? what kind a spider is it, I wonder? :blahblah: I read that in Australia they have spiders which :blahblah: ....

:larry: (From other room) What's wrong? Did somebody let a CAT in the house? :yikes:

*dies* Oh my god! I love this! Edgey, My hero! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Exactly. He's find something about the situation that he'd have to analyze and discuss in depth. :laugh:

I'd be like.."get rid of the :censored: thing, and get back to bed!!" :lmao:

:laugh:

It's true.

But he'd do it in the end....and then he'd comfort you if you were upset.....so it'd be worth having it in the room under a glass for an extra5 minutes in the end :wink:

Edge has the potential to start discussingit too...:lol: it's genus..habitat and all the rest...
Remember, he finds sexual pleasure in the collection of data :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Edge has the potential to start discussingit too...:lol: it's genus..habitat and all the rest...

Say Huh? :confused: I missed a quote or discussion somewhere?

FlyYourKite said:
:yikes: This is yummy...the back of my knees are sweating. :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to sleep downstairs on the floor tonight. :sad:

VP while you're at that cottagey resort you won't have access to a computer will you? :scream:

You'll miss me?? :happy: :cute:

:sad:

Actually, they do have a couple of internet cafes....

Other years, I've been so busy that I might get on once or twice during the week for 10 minutes to check e-mail (mostly spam :grumpy: )...but that's about it.

This year, I'll be fighting for computers, trying to push away the 10 year olds, who want to play games. :lol:

I wouldn't mind teaching Edge a thing or two ...

U2Edge152.jpg

U2Edge153.jpg

U2Edge182.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Other years, I've been so busy that I might get on once or twice during the week for 10 minutes to check e-mail (mostly spam :grumpy: )...but that's about it.

This year, I'll be fighting for computers, trying to push away the 10 year olds, who want to play games. :lol:

:lol: Get violent if you have to VP! Forget the fact that they are little kids! You girls are like a security blanket now...I will turn into a raging lunatic if someone is removed :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

I was trying to forget you were leaving me.
Alone.
Cloneless.
For days.
I may never see you again.
I'll end up crying myself to sleep...and talking to a pillow called VP.
And I'll send you emails..
everyday
hour
20 minutes
And then you'll think I'm spam
and block me.
And then I'll disappear
lost in a sea of sadness
never to return
and it'll all be your fault.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:lol: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Get violent if you have to VP! Forget the fact that they are little kids! You girls are like a security blanket now...I will turn into a raging lunatic if someone is removed :laugh:

Awwww :hug: :hug:

I have SUCH mixed feelings this year. All Because of You(s). :)

There are so many cool activities from morning to night...it's a matter of trying to choose between 4 activities that are being run at the same time...

But this year, I'll miss you guys sooooo much. :sad: :sad:

I'd be really lame to spend TOO much time on the computers...the place is really expensive, and I should take advantage of it. :sigh:

But e-mail me, if you want!! dawn9902@yahoo.ca

I'm sure I'll spend a fair amount of time online, though. I'm an addict now. :crazy: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

It's true.

But he'd do it in the end....and then he'd comfort you if you were upset.....so it'd be worth having it in the room under a glass for an extra5 minutes in the end :wink:

LOL. Yeah, I think I might put up with it in hte room, under a glas, for an extra five minutes for cuddles.

Mmm... brainy edge. 'Oh Edge, I love it when you get scientific! Take it out and come back and tell me more about it!'

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was trying to forget you were leaving me.
Alone.
Cloneless.
For days.
I may never see you again.
I'll end up crying myself to sleep...and talking to a pillow called VP.
And I'll send you emails..
everyday
hour
20 minutes
And then you'll think I'm spam
and block me.
And then I'll disappear
lost in a sea of sadness
never to return
and it'll all be your fault.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:lol: :hug:

Stop it!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

We just have to be strong, remember....we'll Walk On.

We can do it.

*crosses fingers*

:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom