Pleban Girls/guys party --- U2 Picture avalanche!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I was just scared shitless a few minutes ago by a huge spider that came down from the ceiling. So I'm standing ont he chair screaming for my dad to come kill this huge spider and he just walks in and says it's not a big spider and walks away!

Which leads me to think. If one of us lovely ladies suddenly saw a spider and started to scream for someone to kill it, which of the four boys would be likely to kill it? Or for that matter even show up to see why we were screaming?

Sad_Girl said:

No, that was this one

U2Bono240.jpg

:lmao:

they kinda look like lemons....*snickers*

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I'd feel MUCH better if he wasn't looking at them like they were the funniest thing he'd ever seen. :sad:

:lmao: :lmao:

well, considering the situation he was picturing, you can hardly blame him :shrug: :giggle:

Would you prefer it if he turned the spot light on 'em during a concert and stared like this?
e984ccc8.jpg

CeeCee said:

Which leads me to think. If one of us lovely ladies suddenly saw a spider and started to scream for someone to kill it, which of the four boys would be likely to kill it? Or for that matter even show up to see why we were screaming?

Bono and Adam, imho

I dunno why.:shrug:

Larry's afraid of cats...i wouldn't rely on him :wink: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was wondering..:confused: :lol:

Sicy works fast :love:

:wink: I do when I'm at the right place at the right time! lol.

Another opportunity to tell you guys how much I appreciate the fact that you stop your threads over 500 and start new ones on your own. Really makes our jobs easier :hug:

CeeCee said:
So I was just scared shitless a few minutes ago by a huge spider that came down from the ceiling. So I'm standing ont he chair screaming for my dad to come kill this huge spider and he just walks in and says it's not a big spider and walks away!

:edge: I'll save you! (Cue cheezy hero music) {Then he traps the spider and takes it, alive, back to it's natural habitat}

:adam: Don't worry... don't worry, Edge will get rid of him. I'd do it, y'know, if I were wearing... anything.

:bono: What's wrong, I'll help... I :aye aye aye: thats a BIIIG spider! Have you ever seen a spider like that? what kind a spider is it, I wonder? :blahblah: I read that in Australia they have spiders which :blahblah: ....

:larry: (From other room) What's wrong? Did somebody let a CAT in the house? :yikes:

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

Larry, for sure.

Bono would try to understand and rescue the spider, make sure that it wasn't being exploited. :grumpy:

:lol:

Sicy said:

Another opportunity to tell you guys how much I appreciate the fact that you stop your threads over 500 and start new ones on your own. Really makes our jobs easier :hug:

It's the least we could do considering all you gals do for us....and tolerate from us. :lol:

Thank you :hug: :heart:

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyYourKite
So I reeeeallly want another tattoo But I can't decide what I want...there's way too much

How about getting my name?

Wait! Russty will get jealous!

SG you have some explaining to do!!! don't make me take you to your room!

:mad: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Larry, for sure.

Bono would try to understand and rescue the spider, make sure that it wasn't being exploited. :grumpy:

:lol

Sad_Girl said:

:edge: I'll save you! (Cue cheezy hero music) {Then he traps the spider and takes it, alive, back to it's natural habitat}

:adam: Don't worry... don't worry, Edge will get rid of him. I'd do it, y'know, if I were wearing... anything.

:Bono: What's wrong, I'll help... I :aye aye aye: thats a BIIIG spider! Have you ever seen a spider like that? what kind a spider is it, I wonder? :blahblah: I read that in Australia they have spiders which :blahblah: ....

:larry: (From other room) What's wrong? Did somebody let a CAT in the house? :yikes:

I could see B trapping it under a glass..and then starring fascianated at it..poking the glass..talking about it....Until you snapped at him and he took it outside :lol:

Sicy said:

:reject: We're not always so good at it, but we try.

And you know we all :heart: you mods. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:Bono: What's wrong, I'll help... I :aye aye aye: thats a BIIIG spider! Have you ever seen a spider like that? what kind a spider is it, I wonder? :blahblah: I read that in Australia they have spiders which :blahblah: ....

:giggle: That's a good one SG....you should add a picture with that and add it to the Caption thread.

Hey again GG.

Night GG
Sweet (or naughty) dreams
:hug: :heart:

I think I mighta found a friend to take my cuz's tix...:happy:
Go me........
cause if it goes through, he owes me. :wink:

And come to think of it, so will she........:D

* and I'm only thinking this cause they both live in TO...:D....I don't normally hold things on my friends :lol: *

~BrightestStar~ said:

I could see B trapping it under a glass..and then starring fascianated at it..poking the glass..talking about it....Until you snapped at him and he took it outside :lol:

Exactly. He's find something about the situation that he'd have to analyze and discuss in depth. :laugh:

I'd be like.."get rid of the :censored: thing, and get back to bed!!" :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom