Pleban Girls/guys party --- U2 Picture avalanche!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Boo mom. Knowing what I'm like, you're hard enough on yourself without hearing it from others. hug:

:hug:
:sigh: :| Nothing like...'well, we'll just round it up'...to make you feel better after you were anxious about your marks as it was.:sigh:
And she was trying to comfort me then. Imagine when she's cranky. :(

The thing that seems wrong about the virgo description to me is, most of the time, I AM very virgo-like..but at other times, I can be the complete opposite. Unorganized, a slob...instead of being anal about who I hang out with, I have been known to be a little too lax, letting in those who I probably shouldn't...

I can be very contradictory, at times, depending on the mood I'm in. : And if I were putting any stock into astrology, I'd have to say it's due to the influences of other planets, or whatever.

As far as newspaper horoscopes go, those are complete crap. If it's to be believed at all ( a big if), it would be by using individual charts.

But...I've seen too many similarities to make me a complete doubter.

*looks pointedly at room around her*
Disorganization? I can do that. :D
However, *when* I do go about cleaning it up and organizing...I'm pretty neat and organized about it.
Speaking of disorganization, you should see my school notes.:lmao:
And laziness is a good skill..:wink:

Are virgos supposed to be anal about who they hang with??? Cause I've generally been the sort that I'll talk with almost anyone, as long as you're nice to me, I see no reason not to be the same. And i usually strive to make sure everyone feels included...

Newspaper horoscopes are bull :lol:...but fun to read.
However, I do have some faith in general star sign stuff....too often people gollow their traits.....there's gotta be somethin in that.

:clonelove: :hug: *dreamy cloney sigh*

Mr. Cat also told me that he has money for me to get the next two tattoos! :hyper: He has been stringing me along since I got the first one, saying I would have to find some way to pull money from our regular bill paying money. That is just not going to happen.

He is going to give me cash out of the money he made fixing his girlfriends truck! Woohoo! She can keep breathing a bit longer now.

"walk away walk away walk away walk away.... I will gollow!"
8.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
*looks pointedly at room around her*
Disorganization? I can do that. :D
However, *when* I do go about cleaning it up and organizing...I'm pretty neat and organized about it.

Are virgos supposed to be anal about who they hang with??? Cause I've generally been the sort that I'll talk with almost anyone, as long as you're nice to me, I see no reason not to be the same. And i usually strive to make sure everyone feels included...

Newspaper horoscopes are bull :lol:...but fun to read.
However, I do have some faith in general star sign stuff....too often people gollow their traits.....there's gotta be somethin in that.

I *always* feel better when things are tidy and organized around me. It's like a weight is lifted from my shoulders, and allows me to concentrate on other things. However, I also can let myself lapse into being slovenly, if I'm busy with school, or other things.

As for the relating to others thing...I think it's mainly who you let into your inner circle...we're supposed to be choosy. I wish I could say I've always been. And we're also supposed to be reserved with those who are not in our inner circle. I haven't always been that, either. :sigh:

First of all, Bri, you are still here!! :hyper:

After reading the last few pages, the next thread needs to be titled something like "Attack of the Clones" or the "Clone Wars" :lmao:

Then SG posted the description of B and L chasing around for underwear and I nearly spat chocolate milk all over my lovely new monitor. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Elessarian said:
First of all, Bri, you are still here!! :hyper:

After reading the last few pages, the next thread needs to be titled something like "Attack of the Clones" or the "Clone Wars" :lmao:

Then SG posted the description of B and L chasing around for underwear and I nearly spat chocolate milk all over my lovely new monitor. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm here too. I toughed it out just for you. :angry:

:larry: come back here you underwear thief!
:bono: These are my tighty whiteys and I'll prove it!
:larry: Do not put those on! Don't do it! *Thinking: if he puts those on I will so never wear them again!"
:bono: *Thinking: If I can just get them on, he'll never want to wear them again!

** :adam: Hey, I thought I was the one who ran around naked? :confused:

Sad_Girl said:
:larry: come back here you underwear thief!
:bono: These are my tighty whiteys and I'll prove it!
:larry: Do not put those on! Don't do it! *Thinking: if he puts those on I will so never wear them again!"
:bono: *Thinking: If I can just get them on, he'll never want to wear them again!

:lmao:

On a more serious note (yeah right)...does anyone remember the Elevation era interview they did where I *could have sworn* Larry got a little misty talking about Bono...or am I just fantasiz----I mean making that up?

Elessarian said:

Toughed it how just for me, hm? A non-clone? A little extra-clone feelings? Yeah right, uh huh, sure. :tsk:

:wink:

Yeah, cuz we're not *REAL* clones

we're not real... does that make us a figment of their imagination?

Scary thought.... what if WE ALL are just a figment of teenage Bono's imagination *Cue twilight zone music*

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, cuz we're not *REAL* clones

we're not real... does that make us a figment of their imagination?

Scary thought.... what if WE ALL are just a figment of teenage Bono's imagination *Cue twilight zone music*

That reminds me of a Buffy episode. :yikes:

*major Buffy/Angel fan* :reject:

Back
Top Bottom