Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:
anyone going to try to go to Hawaii? Mr Dis and I were kinda playing wiht the idea....the flight is expensive...but we have a free hotel stay if we want it:drool:

Jules is and Ruff is deffo going (ALOT Of interferencers are going) theres a full list in tour dates forum :yes:

No matter how i tried to figure it Dis, the flight is like £770+ :angry: me and Kat wanted to go, we were gonna have a nice girlie beach holiday after the shows for about a week, but its a defo no go, unless i win the lottery :lol::sad:

Am now planning multiple trips to Dublin this year to make up for it:evil::drool: and going i have to learn to drive :yikes::lol:

ok really going now :lol:

X

sami0201 said:
I wonder if VP got the Gilmour tickets :hmm:

I did!!!!!! *squeal* :hyper: :hyper:

But I was sooo scared. I was refreshing every two seconds (literally) waiting for it to start. It did, and then nothing came up. I"m like "they sold out in 2 seconds!!!! :scream: :sad:

I kept trying, and after about 5 minutes, a pair came up, and I took them. :love: I kept trying for another half hour after I got them, just to see if more would come up, and nothing ever did, not even singles. So I think I was VERY lucky. :drool: :bow:

Baby David :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Fly, how are things? :heart:

Things are ok! :hug: My dad is having cataract surgery on the 6th of February...apparently he's extremely close to losing his liscence. First the prostate crap and now this; he's not in good spirits right now. But thanks for asking :heart: School has been nuts so I haven't had much time to access the crack. I missed you girls!

And now I'm trying to organize my thoughts on the election. :|

VintagePunk said:

Fly, my mom had cataract surgery back in the summer, it's very easy and went really well. :) Is he having it done at St. Joes? Very good eye/vision dept. there.

That's good to hear! :hug: Yeah it's nothing major at all, but just another inconvenience to him. Yep, at the Ivey Eye Institute. I think the doctor who monitors both him and me for glaucoma is doing the surgery and she's fantastic. I'm sure it will go swimmingly :)

FlyYourKite said:

That's good to hear! :hug: Yeah it's nothing major at all, but just another inconvenience to him. Yep, at the Ivey Eye Institute. I think the doctor who monitors both him and me for glaucoma is doing the surgery and she's fantastic. I'm sure it will go swimmingly :)

My mom's been to Ivey - a few years ago she had a cancerous growth on her eyelid, and was sent there. She received very good care.

bonoishot said:
Hey girls, need to get some food, part way through Rattle and Hum :drool: just wanted to drop by and say a quick hello while the pasta is on

Vp congrats on the tickets :hyper::hug:

thanks Jem!! :hug:

I just thought - gonna be weird being back in Toronto without you girls. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom