Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

17 inch duck indeed. :shifty:

Thanks for the imagry, Bri! :happy:

:lmao:

:shifty:
gilmour1.jpg

:drool:

Why have you done this to me :scream: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:shifty:
gilmour1.jpg

:drool:

Why have you done this to me :scream: :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! *tears* See?? It's not just me, then!!! :drool:

I think the David downfall began for me when I realized a few weeks ago that he did the guitar part on McCartney's No More Lonely Nights. :combust:

Did you see an older pic of Roger?? :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! *tears* See?? It's not just me, then!!! :drool:

I think the David downfall began for me when I realized a few weeks ago that he did the guitar part on McCartney's No More Lonely Nights. :combust:

Did you see an older pic of Roger?? :yikes:

:lol:

Yes, it's funny you say that :laugh: Look at this one

403688.JPG

:wave:

Hi here for about 7 mins.. BIG :hug:s al

:hyper: snooky! :hug:

congrated you on last thread!

I just came from seeing Toy Story 2 at MOMA and after the guards didn't rush every out so.I got a good lok at more of the Pixar exhibt! :hyper:

SOmehow it makes me more hapy & want to draw and paint more {but i haVE TO FIGHT OFF fears of fAILURE- SIN CE I WANT TO MAKE THIS M income :sigh: and the nasty roomie who often brings my engery too down/frazzled TO DO the artwork }

:mad: :(

I WILL NOT give up!!! <somehow>

AND......

there was a whole article in the Times weekend Arts section about the increase in fiction & NON-fiction books, movies etc about older womens, refusal to quietly into sexless lives after "50"...60 etc my heroes! :heart:

I Love the internet! :heart:

I've been trying to more acurately pin-point the years of certain pictures, and I noticed a couple of little things; posters or signs in the background... and thanks to the internet it only took me like half an hour to find out that the pics were taken in 1981. Which is the year in which I plan on setting my next story :hyper: :rockon:

Sad_Girl said:
I Love the internet! :heart:

I've been trying to more acurately pin-point the years of certain pictures, and I noticed a couple of little things; posters or signs in the background... and thanks to the internet it only took me like half an hour to find out that the pics were taken in 1981. Which is the year in which I plan on setting my next story :hyper: :rockon:

That's so cool! :yes: :up: I can't wait for your story :love: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom