Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD BRI! YOU IS KILLING ME WITH THAT VISUAL DESCRIPTION!!!!!!! STOP! Inthe name of my sanity!!!

Can't stand not being able to have my wicked way with that sexy beast!!!!! DAMN DAMN! :sigh:

susanp6 said:
OH GOD BRI! YOU IS KILLING ME WITH THAT VISUAL DESCRIPTION!!!!!!! STOP! Inthe name of my sanity!!!

Can't stand not being able to have my wicked way with that sexy beast!!!!! DAMN DAMN! :sigh:

Try watching it....:combust:
I'm surprised you haven't asked for it yet...:D

To quote VP....

*whimpers*
*points*
want.......

He's holding her, stroking her back, kissing her temple...:combust::heart:

Would it be ok to ask if work was any better for you today Wild or do we just want to stick to escapism here?

What's so shocking about B thrusting Darren? It's wonderful! :lol:

Drea said:

Like I expected anything else from you :wink: Do you want a report from tonight's show? :evil:

:lmao:

Sure! I'd forgotten there was another one already. Is this October, or Elevation?? You're getting to be quite the groupie. :wink: :lol:

Hi again Susan! I'm kinda in and out :giggle: making dinner.

Big news for me...... I might have a job this summer making 400 euro a week :hyper: I have to pass a test and do good in the interview and the job is mine. I'll be rich by the end of the summer. A visit to Canada sounds good :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

To quote VP....

*whimpers*
*points*
want.......

He's holding her, stroking her back, kissing her temple...:combust::heart:

Damn Amy Poehler, getting kisses from my man!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wild!!! :hug: actually, I need to ask you something...are you going to be on for a bit, or leaving soon?

Oh i want it alrite Bri!!! :giggle: :giggle:

He can give it to me any place, any time, anywhere he wants!.......on the bus, down on the loch....behind the sea wall!!!!! Preferably if he whispers into my ear!!!! :combust: :flirt:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

Sure! I'd forgotten there was another one already. Is this October, or Elevation?? You're getting to be quite the groupie. :wink: :lol:

Groupie my ass :tongue:

Going to see October, expecting to see a few people there from U2_GTA...

I have my annual performance review hanging over my head - it's Tuesday morning - and I REALLY feel the need to let loose this weekend *G*

Drea said:

Groupie my ass :tongue:

Going to see October, expecting to see a few people there from U2_GTA...

I have my annual performance review hanging over my head - it's Tuesday morning - and I REALLY feel the need to let loose this weekend *G*

Wish I could go!! And yes...definitely...a report would be very, very nice. :evil:

Awww, I'm sure you'll do great! What kind of work do you do?

VintagePunk said:

Wish I could go!! And yes...definitely...a report would be very, very nice. :evil:

Awww, I'm sure you'll do great! What kind of work do you do?

:giggle: Your wish is my command... :wink:

I work in the counting room of a credit union here in TO - so I deal with money all day (but not members! yay! :dancing: Did too much time in retail to EVER want to deal with customers again :laugh: )

In&out!! :giggle: What ya havin for dinner VP?

Yes Bri - you're torturing yourself BRI!!!!! :huh: :crazy:

Oh Darren! You lucky thing! Anyone know what 400 Euros is in £'s? Wild? I always have difficulty trying to convert! Altho' i don't know wether Bris' rents would allow her to meet up, but it would be fab!!! :yes:

*puts the greatest song in the world on juke box and starts screaming Bono Jackie wants to make sweet love to you* :ohmy: I am really weird tonight so just ignore what I say.

Drea said:

:giggle: Your wish is my command... :wink:

I work in the counting room of a credit union here in TO - so I deal with money all day (but not members! yay! :dancing: Did too much time in retail to EVER want to deal with customers again :laugh: )

Counting money :drool:

I'm sure you'll have a great time tonight!! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom