Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i just noticed you're almost at 5000 VP! :love:

Do you know anything about the nurse chrissi thing where she's on about seeing Adam in his bathrobe??? I was trying to find the setlist thread but wasn't sure what thread it was!!

The next show's in Philadelphia - is that rite?

susanp6 said:
Love that pic too Wild! He looks nice in the pink T!

And do you notice how blue his eyes look? I thought you might have came back with the pic i was talking about - the leg spread one!! :ohmy:

What this One??

3aeff497.jpg

BRI!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

:giggle: You naughty naughty girl!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Does he excite you when he spreads 'em like that???

Hey Darren! :wink: Are you talking about UTEOTW? That is so spooky cos i was just going to ask you all did i read rite did they play that? :hyper: :bow:

I SO want to see it!!! It's my fav off AB!!! *SQUEALS WITH DELIGHT*!!!! :love: :D :heart:

susanp6 said:

SP - I get migraines too&i got a bad one starting up last week&it's so yuk!!! :( :grumpy:

Do you experience the visual disturbances? That's the main thing i get! Crappy horrible thing!
YesI do:madspit: I get the vomiting as well and I become sensative to sound too:mad:

Last edited:
That's so awful SP! I'm lucky i don't get that too but it's bad enogh when you can't even see properly!!!! Awful! :madspit:

One of your live faves too then eh Wild? It's so fantastic!

Edges' guitar totally kicks ass!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

And of course there's the naughty lyrics!!!! :ohmy:

I love how on Zootv at Sydney, he jumps into the crowd at that line: '...surrounding me, going down on me....' !!!!! Wicked! :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
One of your live faves too then eh Wild? It's so fantastic!

Edges' guitar totally kicks ass!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

And of course there's the naughty lyrics!!!! :ohmy:

I love how on Zootv at Sydney, he jumps into the crowd at that line: '...surrounding me, going down on me....' !!!!! Wicked! :drool: :drool:

If i'd have been there he wouldn't have had to ask twice.....:tongue: :tongue:

OH GOD! I was staring at and drooling over that pic for about 5 mins a while back!!!! SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!! :tongue: :evil: :combust:

I'd define my beginning to fall for Bono year as 1983 i think as it was watching RedRocks that did it at first! Mesmerising sight!! :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh i just noticed you're almost at 5000 VP! :love:

Do you know anything about the nurse chrissi thing where she's on about seeing Adam in his bathrobe??? I was trying to find the setlist thread but wasn't sure what thread it was!!

The next show's in Philadelphia - is that rite?

she said that at the end of the show (i think) B and Adam came back out in robes?? something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom