Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Valerie_Seattle_01.jpg

"What do you mean, the hostages are demanding the four of us show up with Wine, chocolate covered strawberries and lots of whipped cream? Isn't that an odd.... wait, the HOSTAGES are the ones making demands?"

the rockin edge said:

I may be willing to listen to a deal involving me picking U2s setlist for omaha:drool:

If I'm guaranteed to get into the Bomb Shelter in Detroit. And (as my sig says) The Killers are opening act for at least one of the shows for which I have tickets.

VintagePunk said:
There's a movie coming on here called Kama Sutra: The Art of Biting.

This is one of those situations where I'm not sure whether or :lmao: or :drool:

What the hell, I'll just do both. :wink:

Ok, you do that, I've got this reaction

:uhoh: :no: :yikes:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
There's a movie coming on here called Kama Sutra: The Art of Biting.

This is one of those situations where I'm not sure whether or :lmao: or :drool:

What the hell, I'll just do both. :wink:

she likes some pain with her pleasure. :silent:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

"What do you mean, the hostages are demanding the four of us show up with Wine, chocolate covered strawberries and lots of whipped cream? Isn't that an odd.... wait, the HOSTAGES are the ones making demands?"

:lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Bah, my head is pounding. And I'm too lazy to try and sleep. :angry:

:hmm: maybe you need a massage too. Maybe everyone would like a group massage? :wink:

It's probably not customary though for the kidnappers to give their hostages a massage. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:

:hmm: maybe you need a massage too. Maybe everyone would like a group massage? :wink:

It's probably not customary though for the kidnappers to give their hostages a massage. :shrug:

Who said any of this was customary?

<finds book of hostage-kidnapper customs, throws it out the nearest window before Zoot and TRE notice>

jobob said:

Who said any of this was customary?

<finds book of hostage-kidnapper customs, throws it out the nearest window before Zoot and TRE notice>

Hey!!! We call the shots here! :angry:

*catches book in mid-air while it's flying out the window and then throws it out the window*

SG, go to www.radiofreevirgin.com and select U2 ZooRadio. Lots of U2 rarities, plus music from their favorite artists and influences, plus HTDAAB tracks. (You can listen over the free player, although you will have to listen to their slightly annoying commerical every 15 or 20 minutes.)

Back
Top Bottom