Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

what!:ohmy: you could be in a movie with B????!!! or is it one of his movies...like that Hotel movie.

OMG! GOODLUCK!!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

I'm like doing a happy dance around my room :lol:

I bought the local paper and seen a picture of B and HAD to read the story, i'll give you the first part :wink:

An iternational movie blockbuster, which is set to feature U2 frontman Bono is coming to the streets of liverpool.

:hyper:

Then at the bottom it says

Liverpool company 10 Twenty Two casting is looking for 400 people to be considered for roles as extras.

For an application form visit *website here*

You have to live within 50miles of the city centre and guess what?

I live 10 miles away!!! :dancing:

Bono2955.jpg

Bono2917.jpg

bono_gal said:

:hyper: :hyper:

I'm like doing a happy dance around my room :lol:

I bought the local paper and seen a picture of B and HAD to read the story, i'll give you the first part :wink:

An iternational movie blockbuster, which is set to feature U2 frontman Bono is coming to the streets of liverpool.

\

Then at the bottom it says

Liverpool company 10 Twenty Two casting is looking for 400 people to be considered for roles as extras.

For an application form visit *website here*

You have to live within 50miles of the city centre and guess what?

I live 10 miles away!!! :dancing:

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: that is so exciting!

SG, I hope it's fixed. nothing worse than a virus (well, my whole system board is getting replaced, so that's pretty bad...).

i'm off to face the world, but be back later everyone :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
That is so very cool BG! I'm sure you'll be hired :yes: :hug:

I hope so! Imagine me in the same movie as Bono?! :hyper:

i should do, I mean theyve only been looking for extras for a couple of days and theyre after 400....+ i have a very good scouse accent :lol:

Right my angels, I must be leaving :sad:

I mightened be back till tomorrow, I have to go to a party tonight.....you'd think I'd be looking forward to it but its one of those were your relatives come and say they havent seen you in ages and "look at you now...is this your boyfriend?" you say...."no, auntie *whatever* this is your grandson"

You know the kind.

So it's probably goodnight from me!

The movie-star :wink:

xx :hug: xx

Back
Top Bottom