Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Let's get this party started girls....

131.jpg

Everybody into the pool! :laugh:

Hey Brightest--I finished out the last thread with the pic you asked about...I'll be back :)

right! it's very bizarre. she's not 7 years old, in which case it would be ok to not have on a top...but is she a teenager? Jeez, before I know it the FBI are going to be after me for posting that :huh:

ok, here's a lovely one...maybe just back from the beach and having just showered off the sand?
shower.jpg

i just took those pics down...i figured (possibly) underage topless photos could never be considered a good thing--she either needed to be older or WAY younger :)

ok, i'll send it. if it is a boy i will be soooo relieved!

it doesn't look like guggi's brother, though--but then, most pics i have seen of him are the little boy ones and the teenager ones. Ok, I don't feel illicit anymore :) But what's he doing in his skivvies?

what's a beach party without sand? (i dunno what the hell is being dumped on his head, I'm pretending it's sand)
Bono3.jpg

i heard about Italian tabloid pics of poor Bono on the beach...we would beat the paparazzi senseless with our plastic shovels and buckets in defense of B-man's honor!

i love the hotel room through-the-shutters pic. could you imagine looking at your room window and seeing THAT??? :heart:

ruffian said:
i heard about Italian tabloid pics of poor Bono on the beach...we would beat the paparazzi senseless with our plastic shovels and buckets in defense of B-man's honor!

U2Girl1978 said:
I think it's a good view. :D

Only if he was facing the other way! *cough* :huh:

What are you gals chattin about? :confused:

And despite not knowing what's going on...I would defend B til the end, he's too good of a person...he's worth defending :heart:

oh, sorry...i think U2Girl was writing about another pic, then i was writing about pictures of Bono that showed up in 1998 on the beach in Italy. I think they caught him with his pants down :yikes:

more fun at the beach...this one is posted so often but i can't resist cause i think Adam is being sooo cute (and i'm envious of what he gets to do :evil:)
f1b7874d.jpg

ok, check this out: take a look at the first pic on this thread (bono in the pool). then take a look at the same pic that appears on the last page (or currently last page) of the "sunglasses at night" thread posted on PLEBA. It looks like he's wearing pants in that one, but naked in this one. What's up with that? Is someone doin' a little airbrushing???

Mucca said:
lol Adam must've been having the time of his life!! :wink:

Why in the world is Bono holding his sandal?

hard to say...looks like he's smacking Larry with it!

That's an odd hand position to smack lol

I just saw that pic you were talking about with Bono....Brightest must've been finding little things to entertain herself with:wink:

ruffian said:
oh, sorry...i think U2Girl was writing about another pic, then i was writing about pictures of Bono that showed up in 1998 on the beach in Italy. I think they caught him with his pants down :yikes:

No silly we are talking about the same thing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom