Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
U2Girl, I just tried again and when I try to attach the file (to email or to YSI) the pop-up download box freezes and doesn't respond, then I have to shut down Explorer. I have NO idea why this happens. Any suggestions or solutions???

Aww I'm sorry Ruffian. I have no clue as to why it would do that. Sorry I couldn't be any help. :|

U2Girl1978 said:
WOWY is on the radio right now.... *swoon*...This song is so beautiful... :sigh:

Yes it is but i find All I Want Is You is my swoon song as i had my first dance at my wedding to it and my husband had learnt all the words and sang it into my ear in a whisper only i could hear and in that accent of his.... i made sure he never forgot our wedding night:sexywink: :giggle:

Last edited:
Oooh! That would be such fun! Imagine the havoc we could wreak (sp?)....

Damn...you sure the one I want's taken? :wink: I guess I'll have to make do with a replacement then....:D

Actually....I noticed somethin the other day....I think I have a thing for dark haired, blue eyed, irshman, you ever seen the show Angel???

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oooh! That would be such fun! Imagine the havoc we could wreak (sp?)....

Damn...you sure the one I want's taken? :wink: I guess I'll have to make do with a replacement then....:D

Actually....I noticed somethin the other day....I think I have a thing for dark haired, blue eyed, irshman, you ever seen the show Angel???

:yes: :yes: :yes: mmmmmmm - we are talking the spin off from buffy Angel??

Last edited:
Is this who you're refering to???

63-1686.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

If yur rents have gone out you better let B out from under your bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom