Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates
From U2.com:-

12th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
14th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
20th September Chicago - United Center
21st September Chicago - United Center
23rd September Minneapolis - Target Center
25th September Milwaukee - Bradley Center

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center
04th October Boston - Fleet Center
07th October New York - Madison Square Garden
08th October New York - Madison Square Garden
10th October New York - Madison Square Garden
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
19th October Washington - DC MCI Center
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center
22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
24th October Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
28th October Houston - Toyota Center
29th October Dallas - American Airlines Arena

01st November Los Angeles - Staples Center
02nd November Los Angeles - Staples Center
13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena
16th November Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
18th November Atlanta - Philips Arena
25th November Ottawa - Corel Centre
26th November Montreal - Bell Centre

07th December Hartford - Civic Center
09th December Buffalo - HSBC Arena
10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena
14th December St. Louis - Savvis Center
15th December Omaha - Qwest Center
17th December Salt Lake City - Delta Center
19th December Portland - Rose Garden

I'm doing boston (for the second time:wink: ) and montreal...or I am going to try...but my U2 karma seems to be really lucky so I should have a problem

~BrightestStar~ said:
*hopes to at least be able to go to one TO show and have GA*

:sigh:

Dude..its just one of those things, you just have to do it if you want it bad enough. Get a credit....be right there when they go on sale....if you don't get a ga there......buy on on ebay...just do it do it do it!!!!! You WON"T be dissapointed. We like to think it but they won't be around forever....you don't want to kick yourself then for something you should have done now..........theres my little pep talk:wink: I would love for you to see a show..it would really change your life..that may be dumb to say but its true..and you guys know it:wink:

Dismantled said:

Dude..its just one of those things, you just have to do it if you want it bad enough. Get a credit....be right there when they go on sale....if you don't get a ga there......buy on on ebay...just do it do it do it!!!!! You WON"T be dissapointed. We like to think it but they won't be around forever....you don't want to kick yourself then for something you should have done now..........theres my little pep talk:wink: I would love for you to see a show..it would really change your life..that may be dumb to say but its true..and you guys know it:wink:

:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Lucky? pft.....
I hope the general sale isn't for awhile..I've got some serious work to do on the rents...:sigh:

don't rely on them if they dont' understand, you have to make it happen for yourself..start saving your money...or get that magical plastic card

WildHoney said:
Have you guys ever seen them live??

Yes twice:drool: My very first concert was an Elevation one...I had GA...I got inside the heart:drool: and the rest is history

It's not just money...I'm an only child, and my rents are seriosuly overprotective...
1) They beleive all those stereotypes about concerts
2) I need someone to go with..someone they trust, and I know they won't come lol
...oi...I've just got some obstacles to overcome

sorry for whinig.

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's not just money...I'm an only child, and my rents are seriosuly overprotective...
1) They beleive all those stereotypes about concerts
2) I need someone to go with..someone they trust, and I know they won't come lol
...oi...I've just got some obstacles to overcome

sorry for whinig.

Yeah I understand...my mom used to be like that...hmmmm... well, find someone they can trust or .......do they "have" to know your going?

~BrightestStar~ said:
ha ha..I don't think I can get to Toronto without them knowing.....

your in college right? Well do you know anyone you could take? I swear to god Brightest.....if I have to come and drag you there myself you will see U2 live!!!!!!!!:rockon: YOU HAVE TOO!! ITS JUST A WAY OF LIFE!!!!

Look BS if your folks love you they'll inderstand how much this concert means to you. my sister got me to phone her from a gig and said she's only known me to sound that happy on one other occassion....my wedding day. My rents used to be like that my poor mum was coming with me to gigs until i meet my hubby at 19.

Yeah....do your parents know how much this would mean to you? he hehe....just find a bf who loves u2 as much as you do:wink:

Dismantled said:

your in college right? Well do you know anyone you could take? I swear to god Brightest.....if I have to come and drag you there myself you will see U2 live!!!!!!!!:rockon: YOU HAVE TOO!! ITS JUST A WAY OF LIFE!!!!

:laugh: :hug:

I know, but you know how rents like to be difficult sometimes. I'm far from givin up any hope yet......I *will* be there for bono to bite me :wink:

Anyhoo, I gotta run to dinner....
my work begins. :p

:hug:
See y'all in a bit.

have a good dinner brightest....my little mind will be here scheming away...thinking of ways to get you to the Bman...Brightest its BONO!! DEFY your parents for BONO!! RUN AWAY just for the night..............do it for the love of BONO!!!:drool:

so wild...any thoughts about comming to the US for a show or six in the fall? you could go with Brightest....he he he

Dismantled said:
have a good dinner brightest....my little mind will be here scheming away...thinking of ways to get you to the Bman...Brightest its BONO!! DEFY your parents for BONO!! RUN AWAY just for the night..............do it for the love of BONO!!!:drool:

Oh Dismantled. Wish we could d something to help BS. Imm lucky enough to have seen them 13 times pre this tour

1992 London x 1
1993 London x 2
1997 London x 1 , Dublin x 1
2001 Paris x 2, Manchester, London x 4, Slane x 1
2004(hopefully!!) London x 2 , Dublin x 1 & Cardiff x 1

I know...I am sure brightest knows how great it would be...I just wish she would just do it now matter what.

13 times:shocked: thats sooooo cool!! I am so jealous!!!!!!!!
I would have seen them 3 times....it was back in highschool and I was suppose to go with a friend to see them during the POP tour...anyway long story..my friend ended up messing up everything and I didn't go:madspit: :madspit:

I saw them twice during the last tour, and I have GA tickets for May and hopefully more to come:drool:

you have seen them in some really really cool places:drool:

WildHoney said:

I really would love to but i'd have to come alone. Somebody would need to look after Alfie.

Where abouts does she live??

Bring Alfie:wink: Brightest lives near Toronto Canada...which isn't too too far from me.....I'm not sure 6-8 hrs I am guessing..

Dismantled said:

Bring Alfie:wink: Brightest lives near Toronto Canada...which isn't too too far from me.....I'm not sure 6-8 hrs I am guessing..

I'd love to, but don't think dogs have easy access to concerts... i know i can't get to Toronto dates as that week is fully booked at work. Otherwise i'd fly from England to kidnap BS if i had to

I'll probably go do that now...my bf just got out....keep bugging Brightest about it..I am sure we all can get a good plan..even if it means personally calling her parents and begging them..he he he...goodnight wild..if I don't talk to you til tomorrow.

Goodnight also brightest!!

WildHoney said:

I'd love to, but don't think dogs have easy access to concerts... i know i can't get to Toronto dates as that week is fully booked at work. Otherwise i'd fly from England to kidnap BS if i had to

That would be cool! yeah take her to england:wink: that would rock so bad:rockon: what a great first concert that would be for her:wink: oh .......to have all the money and time in the world!

Goodnight again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom