Pleban girls beach party....slippery when wet (with too much Lotion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you trying to do to me ruffian???????

That is sheeeeeeeeer torture!! Too much! :drool: :drool: :drool:

yes, Brightest, that really is Bono. Wonder what Ali thought of that lil adventure :eyebrow:

Susan, it's my job to work everyone into a frenzy :macdevil: it's the only way to justify paying for all these shows I'm going to!

ruffian said:
yes, Brightest, that really is Bono. Wonder what Ali thought of that lil adventure :eyebrow:

..............why is there a naked chick on his shoulders????

I think she got confused...you're supposed to throw you knickers...not throw you clothes and keep your knickers! :laugh:

And not to burst a good mood...but we better move out soon....

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: you are SO funny!!!!!!!

I have another one of her where she's running up on the stage. She was already stripped by that point, and she sure does look young! Fortunately he was young too, at the time...

That suggestion gets a :up: from me Brightest!

I really need to go girls, but you sure have given me some rather sexy Bono images to go to bed with ruffian!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

I may not get to sleep straight away now due to his hotness!!

Nitey nite! :hug:

Yes, I agree...fire up the new thread! the other pic shows nudity but really, i couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl when i first saw it, so maybe we will not get scolded if I post it...hang on.

ok, here she is getting on stage (and then on Bono...) oh, and i made the comment about him being young because it doesn't seem as weird if he's 19 and she's 16 or whatever. But if he was 45 and she was 16 and topless it would be...wrong.

Last edited:
i will christen the new thread with more appropriate pics, promise :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom