PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
00002x09.jpg

I'll post some pics of me :reject:

Me playing the fool somewhere in London... :wink:
autofoto.jpg

Me again, but this time in Rome :wave:
Dscn0545.jpg

Here I was waiting in line to see Paul McCartney in Madrid
paul1.jpg

And finally... at the beach in San Sebastian watching Bob Dylan....
donostiagosto2006.jpg

teenie said:
Very pretty SweetC, AliA,Kaf, Bonoishot, Bdoll...lots of photogenic people here.
By the way you all should check out SweetCaroline's story about meeting Bono (if you havent already)!

Please replace photo 1 with these two Sicy~

DSC05817.jpg

Here's an old pic from 98 of me at the Jtree. (It was a very very bad hair day and I was about 25lbs heavier..eech)I found it the other day all scratched up and realised I had never shown it to anyone!

jtree.jpg

Teenie :drool:

Seriously, you are gorgeous!

And that´s some wild hair you are rocking in that second pic! :lol:

I posted this pic in the pic thread in the other forum, but as you can see I´m doing my best to avoid work this afternoon! :happy:

My friend Jojo and I at drinking session with some girlfriends.

jojoyo.jpg
[/IMG]

crossposting :drool:

these are from st. paddy's

IMG_1018.jpg

double fistin. haha actually that was some of the beer we took from some guys. i really don't remember how or why right now, but it was funny at the time.
IMG_1025.jpg

drew is a fan
IMG_1026.jpg

i don't know how my pupils disappeared. :confused: but in case anyone was concerned, i have them back now.

you can just add the 1st one, Sicy :hi5:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I posted this pic in the pic thread in
My friend Jojo and I at drinking session with some girlfriends.

jojoyo.jpg
[/IMG]

:sexywink: You and your friend look like Ali clones.

Mia, :drool: I wish I could look that good when I'm drinking. Is that the green beer?

Thora:flirt: :heart:

Lovely pics everyone:up:

Nice to see pics from Allanah,Thora,Madam, Lobe, RedHotand others I havent seen before! Thanks Niamh..beautiful pic of you:wink:

I dont look like that previous pic anymore . I was sick of the split ends on my split ends so I got my hair chopped into a bob yesterday. Of course it doesnt look as good today as it did yesterday at the salon (it never dooes):mad: grr

DSC06451.jpg

Oh, and the wild hair from the Jtree..It was extremely windy out there..thats my story and Im sticking to it:eyebrow:

Last edited:
teenie said:
:laugh: :laugh:
Carmel, I just saw the picture on your profile!
:applaud:

"Photoshop king" Wayne made that for me. I think I may add the other awesome pic he did for me:giggle:

Teenie:ohmy:BTW, give Ali her cheekbones back:sexywink:

teenie said:
Nice to see pics from Allanah,Thora,Madam, Lobe, RedHotand others I havent seen before! Thanks Niamh..beautiful pic of you:wink:

I dont look like that previous pic anymore . I was sick of the split ends on my split ends so I got my hair chopped into a bob yesterday. Of course it doesnt look as good today as it did yesterday at the salon (it never dooes):mad: grr

DSC06451.jpg

Oh, and the wild hair from the Jtree..It was extremely windy out there..thats my story and Im sticking to it:eyebrow:

OMG Teenie! I did the exact same thing today: I was sick and tired of my split ends and I was getting bored of my long hair so I got my locks chopped today. :lmao:

Are you sure we are not long-lost sisters? :wink:

cut3.jpg

cut2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Niamh!!Love the length..its perfect:drool:

Long lost sisters..well do you have any relatives that are Peruvian?:wink:

:shocked: Geez I'm lucky to know so many perdy women! :drool:

So Satday night I got a bit trashed and got camera happy. Thought I'd share.

Picture0192.jpg

Picture0282.jpg

2.jpg

Picture0982.jpg

Picture13722.jpg

Picture0352.jpg

Feel the Luv. No need to add Sicy. Tank ya!

-Nikki

Last edited:
I haven't been around these parts very much, but there's alot of fresh positivity and niceness and hilarity here, I may stick around...

Any other blokes here? :reject:

I'd post a pic, but I don't know how to use photobucket... is it a program? Any other ways?

You're not alone, COBL_04... there are a few PLEBA blokes :wink:

You can make a free account on photobucket or another site like image shack... once you sign up you can upload pics onto your account from your computer, and it will give you links you can use to post them on forums and stuff.
Dunno if that was very helpful, sorry! :lol:

Anyway, welcome! :wave:

I had a ball. Was good to see some old mates and meet new ones. YAY someone new. WELCOME DOOD. If ya pop on over into PLEBA theres a nice lil thread there tellin ya bout all your picture posting needs. That's where I went when I first joined and now look at me I'ma pro! :tongue:

-Nikki

Back
Top Bottom