PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1973093162a3833420069b196556890l.jpg

1973093162a3833431483b692324392l.jpg

1973093162a3862206729b620387631l.jpg

Haha, yay :)

I knew I was forgetting to do something, and that was ogling you lovely ladies in this thread :drool:

...Kaf in a bikini... :combust:

Ahem, and I also realized I never added my last batch of photos to this thread (though I added them in the LS thread), so here goes, the first three are from like a month ago:

mescarfflare.jpg

I finished knitting my very first scarf ever, and immediately lost at life by using flash with a mirror :lol:

mescarf1.jpg

So instead I got a picture taken the old fashioned way.

meredoff.jpg

And this one, from the week before those, don't know what was going on there :lol:

And then the new ones:

istillwanttoeatyourbabies.jpg

Scary Chass eats babies.

meonthefloor.jpg

Nice Chass lays on the floor.

vanityposter.jpg

Artistic Chass is not present because she's taking a photo of her U2 poster reflected in the mirror across the room.

Shuffled picture links, for Sicy:

DreamOutLoud13 pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7 pic8 pic9 pic10 pic11 pic12

After browsing through this thread, I was a little apprehensive about posting. You PLEBAns are all so damned pretty! :drool:

Then, I had some whiskey and whipped out my cell phone camera. Here ya go. Naturally, I had to rock my Inspi(RED) shirt in 'em. Of note: my cell camera sucks, so this is the best I could do.

P.S. to Slopsy: LOVE the hair.

Me4.jpg

Me5.jpg

Allanah said:
After browsing through this thread, I was a little apprehensive about posting. You PLEBAns are all so damned pretty! :drool:

Then, I had some whiskey and whipped out my cell phone camera. Here ya go. Naturally, I had to rock my Inspi(RED) shirt in 'em. Of note: my cell camera sucks, so this is the best I could do.

P.S. to Slopsy: LOVE the hair.

Me4.jpg

Me5.jpg

Gorgeous Allanah!!! :drool:

redhotswami said:

lol i'm sooo glad i wasn't the only one who was thinking "kamehameha!"

Slopsy & DOL, you both look great!!!

:lmao: I thought of you when I saw that!
:shifty: I was more thinking Spirit Bomb tho..

:flirt: Why hel-lo there Allanah!

Back
Top Bottom