PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice new haircut Jem!! :yes:

kafrun said:

c020.gif

:angry:

Babydoll said:
*cuts self into pieces*

:no:!!

:grumpy:

bonoishot said:
Pics of my new hair do. It looked so nice when i'd just come out of the salon. Of course my camera batteries weren't charged then. :lol: You can't see the layers very well as my hair is so dark. :lol:

I had loads chopped off. :yikes::lol:

IMG_1146.jpg

jemhair-1.gif
:eek: Hel-LO, sexy lady :flirt:

Babydoll said:
My life would be complete if he pulled me up for Mysterious Ways! :hyper: :combust:

Oh well, next tour you and I are gonna go to a show together and plot and plan to be pulled up togther.... how does that sound?

Words would not describe that experience to be shared with u!:rockon:

Thanks everyone. :eek:

Liesje - post a picture when your hairs done. Mines feathered (?!) around the front and i have layers round the back and sides. :D Hope yours turns out how you hope. :)

Last edited:
kafrun said:
I love coming here, you're all so cute :giggle: And GGGGG! *smooshes* :love:

So um, yeah.. I found a bunch of old pics(summer '05) on my friend's computer. If you ever wanted to see pics of me in a bikini.. well..
shrug.gif

No need to add :wink:

Pinky_and_Angela.jpg

Pinky_and_Memere.jpg

kafrun: Move along people, there is nothing to see here :tsk:

The pink plastic beer cup just screams 'class', doesn't it? :eeklaugh:

KAF!!!! YOU MEGA HOTTIE!:drool:

Very pretty SweetC, AliA,Kaf, Bonoishot, Bdoll...lots of photogenic people here.
By the way you all should check out SweetCaroline's story about meeting Bono (if you havent already)!

Please replace photo 1 with these two Sicy~

DSC05817.jpg

Here's an old pic from 98 of me at the Jtree. (It was a very very bad hair day and I was about 25lbs heavier..eech)I found it the other day all scratched up and realised I had never shown it to anyone!

jtree.jpg

carolsexy.gif

4-3.jpg

Sicy: Can you please add these silly photos.
Teenie: Wow! That close-up looks like a pro shot. Are you America's next top model?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. You guys are kewl!

Back
Top Bottom