PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0009-1.jpg

yeah thats the (RED) bracelet I love it..well except that i wore it in my sleep and the thread unraveled on one of the beads and when i went to super glue it i got super glue on my ti(red) hoodie that im still trying to resolve..but yes i love the bracelet its comfy too!

tanner_sis said:
yeah thats the (RED) bracelet I love it..well except that i wore it in my sleep and the thread unraveled on one of the beads and when i went to super glue it i got super glue on my ti(red) hoodie that im still trying to resolve..but yes i love the bracelet its comfy too!
Oh dear. Super glue can be dangerous stuff. I superglued my hand to my knee once. Clearly I lose at life :lol:

I've had bracelet issues lately too, I typically wear 35 bracelets at any given time (four on my right wrist, the rest on my left), and the other day one of them broke :sad:

brokenbracelet.jpg

I'd been wearing it for two and a half years. I'm going to have a funeral for it I think :lol:

Liesje said:
My new laptop has a webcam and my Mac at work has PhotoBooth so I've been messing around.

Pencil

Glow
Photo%205.jpg

I love that one
:up: I will have to look into Photobooth
:hyper:

Thora, the shirt is hot and you are looking well. :drool:

BB12:drool:

Nice pics, slopsy,tanner and teenie:yes:

I humbly submit, Alison being a dork and a stalker all at once...

Alison201106.jpg

This was the day after the second Melbourne show (which was probably the greatest night of my life), shortly before I met Edge and Larry. Which explains the huge grin. :D

Slopsy said:
No need to add this.

Guess which is ME?!

1694160889a3641109852b786928095l.jpg

*budgetghost*

XD Nice one Slopsy. I think people who get stuck for costume ideas go for a ghost cause ya can't go wrong! My friend Jess did the same thing (except she could see :p) XD.

party.jpg
(no need to add :wink:)

Omgs.. so many sexy PLEBANS. Thora I like your shirt!

I got my hair cut again.. eventually I'm not gonna have hair the way I'm going XD!

me-1.jpg

me-2.jpg

-Nikki

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
I humbly submit, Alison being a dork and a stalker all at once...

Alison201106.jpg

This was the day after the second Melbourne show (which was probably the greatest night of my life), shortly before I met Edge and Larry. Which explains the huge grin. :D

That huge grin is the greatest feeling eva! Isn't it? :wink:
Nice to see you!

:reject: from school this one, a classic music event, I was making sure the artist line up in time... (am stage/tech crew member)
:wink: I think it's obvious which person is me...

:grumpy: couldn't get the darn red eyes otu!
fotomoicultureelcafsmalin6.jpg

I love coming here, you're all so cute :giggle: And GGGGG! *smooshes* :love:

So um, yeah.. I found a bunch of old pics(summer '05) on my friend's computer. If you ever wanted to see pics of me in a bikini.. well..
shrug.gif

No need to add :wink:

Pinky_and_Angela.jpg

Pinky_and_Memere.jpg

kafrun: Move along people, there is nothing to see here :tsk:

The pink plastic beer cup just screams 'class', doesn't it? :eeklaugh:

kafrun said:
I love coming here, you're all so cute :giggle And GGGGG! *smooshes* :love

So um, yeah.. I found a bunch of old pics(summer '05) on my friend's computer. If you ever wanted to see pics of me in a bikini.. well..
shrug.gif

No need to add :wink:

Pinky_and_Angela.jpg

Pinky_and_Memere.jpg

kafrun: Move along people, there is nothing to see here :tsk:

The pink plastic beer cup just screams 'class', doesn't it? :eeklaugh:

:drool: :drool:

:shifty: I mean...

:tsk: slut...

Back
Top Bottom